DWTS Season 31 Discussion

*Amanda

19 hours ago, *Lily said:

I haven’t thought of the name Trevor Donovan since like, 10+ years ago when he was on 90210. Random casting if true!

Same. :dead: 

Looking at his Wikipedia page, he’s starred in some films for Hallmark in the time since 90210 ended.

4 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Of course. :dead: 

Yet when males with dance experience (Nev) do the show, there’s no mention of how them being cast is unfair. :rolleyes: I think the only place that calls out Nev and other males’ dance experience is IDF. :haha: 

Ah yeah true, I don't see the comments as much for male celebs. Although I did see some negative talk about it regarding Nev on one forum I visited. 😮 

2 hours ago, aliasocfan said:

That's where I know the name 😭

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Same. :dead: 

Looking at his Wikipedia page, he’s starred in some films for Hallmark in the time since 90210 ended.

LOL yeah I recognized his name from years ago but forgot where he was from. :dead: 

Trevor Donovan confirmed the rumor that he’s on the show himself, as he shared a picture to his story of him in one of the DWTS rehearsal studios. Gotta love when they do their own spoiling. :dead: 

Per KB, he’s partnered with Emma.

Edited by *Amanda

LMAOO Trevor is gonna get in trouble for that instagram story post. :dead: 

It's funny because the Trevor casting kinda reminds me of the Jesse Metcalfe casting. I remember Jesse accidentally confirming he was on the cast the weekend before the cast reveal. Now Trevor does the same thing. :haha: 

This feels like such a random casting to me lmao. Kinda feel like he may have been one of the late picks? Agree with Wally though that it does kinda remind me of the Jesse casting.

Interested to get to know Trevor more though as only really know him from the 90210 reboot. And hope he’s a good partner for Emma.

• Like 4

On 9/4/2022 at 7:30 PM, *Amanda said:

Trevor Donovan confirmed the rumor that he’s on the show himself, as he shared a picture to his story of him in one of the DWTS rehearsal studios. Gotta love when they do their own spoiling. :dead: 

Per KB, he’s partnered with Emma.

Just like how Gabby’s choice spoiled himself by posting a picture of himself in the DWTS rehearsal studio :haha: 

Ahh nice that Sasha gets his pro spot back!

But wow I really wish we could see all of this celeb casting/behind the scenes drama. :dead: As I am certain there are certain celebs dropping out or are last minute signings. Crazy how there are still so many changes just right before the cast announcement. :haha: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

But wow I really wish we could see all of this celeb casting/behind the scenes drama. :dead: As I am certain there are certain celebs dropping out or are last minute signings. Crazy how there are still so many changes just right before the cast announcement. :haha: 

Yes! I hope we eventually know about the cast changes.

One rumor is that Louis was originally partnered with Teresa Giudice (50), who dropped out due to contract issues. Mary-Margaret Humes (68) posted this recent photo with Louis on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch-EdaUJx5k

Edited by RTV

Sasha has been liking Instagram posts from Batsheva Haart (29). She is a lifestyle blogger, social media influencer, hairstylist, and fashion designer (like her mother Julia Haart/Talia Leibov) also known for the Netflix series My Unorthodox Life. From 2011 to 2014, she earned a diploma at the Center for Kosher Culinary Arts, a New York State Department of State cosmetology license after studying at Capri School of Hair Design, and an associate's degree in accessories design from the Fashion Institute of Technology. She uploaded her first Instagram post on 07/13/17. Batsheva married Ben Weinstein on 10/17/12. They announced their separation in November 2021.

Others rumored to be Sasha's celebrity partner based on his recent follows are actresses Danielle Fishel (41) or Soleil Moon Frye (46). Of course, it's possible his celebrity isn't one of these three women.

• Like 1

People think this could be Vincent "Vinny" Guadagnino (34) of MTV's Jersey Shore. According to Wikipedia, he was raised in the Staten Island borough of New York City and recently purchased a Manhattan apartment. He studied at State University of New York at New Paltz, earned a BA in political science at CUNY—College of Staten Island, and took the LSAT on the day Jersey Shore premiered. Vinny is also an author and follows a ketogenic diet. He finished in sixth place on The Masked Dancer in 2021 as Hammerhead. After his elimination, Vinny told interviewers that he "fell in love with learning how to dance." Any ideas about the camera clue?
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/25-things-you-dont-know-about-me-vinny-guadagnino-20111210
Edited by RTV

Jordin Sparks (born 12/22/89) is a Capricorn. People noticed her weight loss in March 2011 when she attended Muhammad Ali Celebrity Fight Night, an annual charity event to raise money for Parkinson's disease research. About ten years ago, Sparks took a Latin dance fitness class. She has released three fragrances: Because of You..., Fascinate, and Ambition.  

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jordin-sparks-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me

Edited by RTV

10 hours ago, *Lily said:

HALLELOO!

D.J. "Shangela" Pierce (40) is an actor, drag performer, singer, and co-host of We're Here on HBO. Pierce, a Texas native who now resides in Los Angeles, was a male cheerleader in high school and earned a BA from Southern Methodist University. Shangela has performed on six continents and was the first contestant to compete on three seasons of RuPaul's Drag Race.

Edited by RTV