Jump to content

DWTS Season 31 Discussion


*Amanda
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Kristyn just confirmed that guy isn’t Colton so keeping fingers crossed.

 

Tabloids did this last year saying they caught LeAnn Rimes and then it turned out to be Olivia Jade so hoping maybe just another false rumour which spread! Idk if I’m quite sold on that being Jennifer Ashton for the same reason quite yet.

🧐 Celebrities are making identification more challenging by walking into the rehearsal studio with visors over their faces, hoodies covering their hair, and long sleeves pulled down over their hands. :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gabby from the recent Bachelorette season is being speculated from some of the paparazzi shots. Didn’t watch her season but if we need to have someone from Bachelor Nation, am just grateful it’s anyone but Colton lol 

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting update from Kristyn…

 

https://www.dancedishwithkb.com/post/dancing-with-the-stars-everything-you-need-to-know-about-season-31

 

Val may not have Charli. Awaiting final confirmation on who has Charli and who has this other unidentified female.. note that they are a Millennial and dance-trained. Imagine this could all line up with Gabby.

 

Also further confirmation that Peta does not have Colton but someone older than him who will be fun for her to work with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, *Lily said:

Kristyn just confirmed that guy isn’t Colton so keeping fingers crossed.

 

Tabloids did this last year saying they caught LeAnn Rimes and then it turned out to be Olivia Jade so hoping maybe just another false rumour which spread! Idk if I’m quite sold on that being Jennifer Ashton for the same reason quite yet.

Oooh lmao wow, I can't with all of these potential mistakes. :dead: I guess it's best just to wait for Kristyn or if something more concrete leaks. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmmm Gabby as a potential celeb? Interesting how they go with just Gabby but not Gabby & Rachel this time around. :haha: Although I was kinda hoping for Michelle Young as the Bachelor alum but doesn't look like it and is probably impossible for her to do now that I think about it. :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Oop Sharna revealed on IG she is not returning as a pro..

Hmm odd. Wasn't it ~confirmed she would be? I wonder if that was false or there was a celebrity she was partnered with that dropped out? :unsure: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Has there been spoiler 

confirmation of Gabby yet? I thought it was just speculation. :unsure: 

  Reveal hidden contents

LOL I don't know how this got here but I can't get rid of this tag now. :dead: 

Gabby seems to be willing, but Kristyn hasn't confirmed her and I haven't seen any other definite confirmation yet.

https://screenrant.com/bachelorette-gabby-windey-rachel-recchia-dancing-with-stars

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm interested to see what happens about Sharna's spot. It's understandable that she wasn't ready to be away from Zane as much as a pro role would require. Although Sharna announced the news today, I wonder how long producers have known and who will replace her, or if only 14 pairs will compete this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RTV said:

Gabby seems to be willing, but Kristyn hasn't confirmed her and I haven't seen any other definite confirmation yet.

https://screenrant.com/bachelorette-gabby-windey-rachel-recchia-dancing-with-stars

Ahhh okay, I see. I do remember seeing an interview of Gabby's this week of her saying she would be interested in doing the show. 

 

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I think it's time to fly in Janette Manrara from Strictly (!)

She's now currently hosting the Strictly: It Takes Two, which is the side show to Strictly. 🙈 She did that her first year last year and I assume she's gonna do her 2nd year so it probably isn't likely for her to be a pro here. :haha: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

She's now currently hosting the Strictly: It Takes Two, which is the side show to Strictly. 🙈 She did that her first year last year and I assume she's gonna do her 2nd year so it probably isn't likely for her to be a pro here. :haha: 

Lacey!!!!!!!!!!!! Chelsie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No but actually Jenna did express interest in being part of the season, even though she is pregnant. If Sharna's partner was someone elderly I could see Jenna stepping in

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Lacey!!!!!!!!!!!! Chelsie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

No but actually Jenna did express interest in being part of the season, even though she is pregnant. If Sharna's partner was someone elderly I could see Jenna stepping in

Aww yeah I would love to see Lacey or Chelsie come back. :( I always thought it was impossible but with Louis coming back, I guess we'll never know.

 

Omg I think I heard this a few months ago. :dead: I didn't know she was still in the same mindset. But that would be so yikes for Sharna if a pregnant Jenna got her spot. 🙈

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...