DWTS Season 31 Discussion

*Amanda

9 hours ago, *Lily said:

Also Britt revealed they’re announcing the partnerships on GMA! Glad they’re back to giving the ‘keeping it the worst-kept secret until the premiere’ a rest :haha:

OH THANK GOODNESS! Cause the hidden partnerships thing was really not it. :dead: 

7 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Jordin is more a singer than a dancer i always thought . she was recently a contestant on the Masked Dancer instead of The Masked Singer which would have been better.

Ah yeah Jordin is definitely more of a singer than dancer. But she did show good potential and had some good dances on The Masked Dancer, so I'm definitely looking forward to what she can do on this show. :yes: 

8 hours ago, *Lily said:

Rinna potentially getting fired from RHOBH while Sutton gets DWTS would be such a perfect turn of events that I need to happen 

Lisa Rinna got fired from RHOBH? 😮 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Keep thinking about how Louis being back could either mean being in an all-male partnership, or that he got some random older partner who specifically requested him. With all of this in mind, I'm putting my stock in a Leslie Jordan & Louis partnership because IMAGINE!

e1be6a3d-78b9-4e15-8060jaw.gif

I also am wondering if we're gonna see an NFL player since we didn't get one for once last season. Idk why but my guess keeps going back to Manti Te'o. Currently a free agent and getting a lot of attention recently from his Netflix doc - know that DWTS has taken a real interest in Netflix as of recently however with it moving to a competitor streaming channel I suppose that could change.

Omg lol Leslie Jordan would be A LOT of fun on this show. :dead: Now I want to see him on here. :haha: 

Oooh yeah I've been hearing a lot about Manti Te'o lately. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to do the show.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, *Lily said:

Also Britt revealed they’re announcing the partnerships on GMA! Glad they’re back to giving the ‘keeping it the worst-kept secret until the premiere’ a rest :haha:

Same! The show really thought it was doing something by not revealing the partnerships until the premiere. They really underestimated how easy it is to piece those pairings together when social media exists and you have KB out there spoiling everything before we even get to the GMA cast reveal. :dead: 

• Like 6

There is speculation around Bachelor world, that Colton Underwood will be on the show. and if he is, i will have to skip the season all together. That makes me sick to think about giving that man even more of a platform.

Edited by *Diana

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Lisa Rinna got fired from RHOBH? 😮 

Nothing confirmed yet but there's rumours because she's made all these cryptic posts on her Instagram stories and also erased pretty much any mention on the show on her feed. 😮 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, *Diana said:

There is speculation around Bachelor world, that Colton Underwood will be on the show. and if he is, i will have to skip the season all together. That makes me sick to think about giving that man even more of a platform.

ugh I hate that this wouldn't even surprise me

23 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I'm kinda surprised he hadn't done the show sooner, tbh. 😮 But I wouldn't be surprised if he is casted for the show.

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Nothing confirmed yet but there's rumours because she's made all these cryptic posts on her Instagram stories and also erased pretty much any mention on the show on her feed. 😮 

Oooh woww. That would really surprise me but it makes sense with all of what you're saying. 😮 

47 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Same! The show really thought it was doing something by not revealing the partnerships until the premiere. They really underestimated how easy it is to piece those pairings together when social media exists and you have KB out there spoiling everything before we even get to the GMA cast reveal. :dead: 

Never forget Queen Cheryl spoiling her partnership with AJ via Spotify :wub:

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Jackie Cox is shaking 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, *Lily said:

And she's been a mess on social media for the past season. 

36 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Ugh I hope not but he would fill their “at least one controversial celebrity per season” quota so it wouldn’t surprise me.

But yes, we shouldn’t be giving him a platform at all after what he did to Cassie. If they want to cast someone from Bachelor Nation again, there are plenty of better options.

Edited by *Amanda

23 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Colton is confirmed 🤢

It seems Colton (30) enjoys reality television competitions. He's been on season 14 of The Bachelorette in 2018 and season 23 of The Bachelor in 2019. Colton won the first season of Beyond the Edge earlier this year, and now he's competing on DWTS. Does he sing or cook? 😛

21 minutes ago, RTV said:

LOL Jordin isn't even covering her hair, so you could totally make out it's her. :dead: Compared to Charli who has a big oversized hoodie over her head. :haha: 

The article also mentions TV medical correspondent Jennifer Ashton, who currently co-hosts GMA3 in the afternoon, so I guess she's another celebrity in the cast. 😮 

2 minutes ago, RTV said:

It seems Colton (30) enjoys reality television competitions. He's been on season 14 of The Bachelorette in 2018 and season 23 of The Bachelor in 2019. Colton won the first season of Beyond the Edge earlier this year, and now he's competing on DWTS. Does he sing or cook? 😛

He was also in Bachelor in Paradise too. I think before he was on The Bachelor. So yeah, he's making his reality TV show rounds. :dead: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

The article also mentions TV medical correspondent Jennifer Ashton, who currently co-hosts GMA3 in the afternoon, so I guess she's another celebrity in the cast. 😮 

Along with being a television correspondent, Jennifer Ashton (53) is an obstetrician-gynecologist and author. Dr. Ashton was among the celebrity rumors in the August 18 Hello article and in the August 21 Just Jared article, but I forgot to include her on the summary list I posted on August 25. According to those articles, Alan was in New York City recently and they are following each other on Twitter. So she might be his partner.

• Like 1

Ugh Colton does not need to make the rounds on every RTV show out there.

For those who don’t keep up with Bachelor Nation, his ex-girlfriend Cassie Randolph filed a restraining order against him after he stalked her, harassed her through text messages, and put a tracking device on her car.

• Like 1

Kristyn just confirmed that guy isn’t Colton so keeping fingers crossed.

Tabloids did this last year saying they caught LeAnn Rimes and then it turned out to be Olivia Jade so hoping maybe just another false rumour which spread! Idk if I’m quite sold on that being Jennifer Ashton for the same reason quite yet.

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1