Will Hailey Mia win The Voice?

CandiceFan12

Will Hailey Mia win The Voice?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Will the youngest singer in the competition make history as New Jersey's first Voice champion?

• Yes, depending if she shows Minivan her true potential...
    • No, but she'll reach the finale
    • eliminated in Semi-finals
    • Eliminated in Top 10
    • Voted off in Top 11
    • Voted off in Top 13
    • Eliminated in Playoffs

From seen right now(still early, but we can make calls that are pretty accurate tbh)

She will NOT be eliminated in Playoffs for sure, WC at worst is her shot through to the Top 13.

Now she keeps progressing and giving more each round, she can very well make the Finale and possibly win.

Best Case Scenario
She’ll make the semifinals relatively easily (assuming no bad song choices), but from there it gets dicier and will heavily depend on who all makes it that far with her. The only way she’d be toast in that scenario would be being the Instant Save into the semifinals; whoever ends up in that position (with Reagan Strange as the lone exception since S9) is instantly eliminated at that point. 

More Realistic Scenario

Being with Kelly and a young pop gal should get her to the top 13 or even top 11 with little issue. I wouldn’t mind seeing her further than that, but if she has more than one off week or multiple bad song choices, she’ll have a trickier time making it far into the show.

If Hailey Mia chooses songs that are more minivan and less Gen z tik tok songs , i she will be in the finale and possibly. If she has song choices similar to Addison ,Brynn, or Carter then and of course deliver really well she’ll most likely win/have the highest chance of winning.

Edited by Mohammad

As a whole, including the main thread, for IDF its either " she's 100% gone in the playoffs", or "she wins the show". But mostly they predict she'll win. 

She had a good night on FB last night, but after giving it a bit of thought, for some reason I'm not as confident as many that predict she'll win, or either be Kelly's main horse. I still think either Jeremy or GNT can occupy that place. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly accept it.

So for now I'll say: Eliminated in POs, but it could change after watching her KO. We'll see. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As a whole, including the main thread, for IDF its either " she's 100% gone in the playoffs", or "she wins the show". But mostly they predict she'll win. 

She had a good night on FB last night, but after giving it a bit of thought, for some reason I'm not as confident as many that predict she'll win, or either be Kelly's main horse. I still think either Jeremy or GNT can occupy that place. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly accept it.

So for now I'll say: Eliminated in POs, but it could change after watching her KO. We'll see. 

I kinda see an Abby Cates type of run for her personally. 

She's positioned as the lesser of Kelly's top presumed top two preferences of Gymani and GNT, but she'd make a great comeback story. Gymani is kind of tried and true so it would be interesting if Hailey took her spot. The metrics seem to be there, and it would be interesting to see someone sing current songs and bring some GenZ tastes to an audience that mostly won't know the songs.