Favorite contestants eliminated at Battles

Gustavo527

I notice that the contestants that are eliminated at the battle rounds are usually overlooked here (with some exceptions, of course), so i decided to made this thread to honor all of them, because even if they were eliminated early, the simply fact that they went there and turned a chair is worth of recognition. 

Just now, sydneysam said:

Adding to this: Kailey Abel, Mendeleyev, Lain Roy, Brennan Lassiter, Rizzi Myers, Ignatious Carmouche, Mike Schiavo, Lyndsey Elm

actually, there are a lot LMAO 

Oh yeah I forgot about Ignatious. His blind audition was absolutely incredible!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Adding to this: Kailey Abel, Mendeleyev, Lain Roy, Brennan Lassiter, Rizzi Myers, Ignatious Carmouche, Mike Schiavo, Lyndsey Elm

actually, there are a lot LMAO 

Ignatious was another good one that should have gone further. How he didn’t make playoffs, even with the comeback, is beyond me

• Like 2

Just now, Cookie73 said:

Ignatious was another good one that should have gone further. How he didn’t make playoffs, even with the comeback, is beyond me

Yeah, imo he was better than Eric on that battle :( he could've given at least a competition to Davon on the Knockouts (knowing he'd likely be paired against him)

• Like 1

Liam St John - Much more to give, sucks his battle was the last one taped.

Aaron Konzelman - Ditto.

Injoy Fountain - Not my usual type of contestant in terms of musical style, but her energy was infectious. I think she should have been stolen.

Steve Knill - Insane audition. Fairly lost his battle but I think a steal was merited. Great blending into country.

Matt Tedder - I´m sure nobody remembers him, but he lost to Laith in the battles of S10. Fantastic blues slide player, would have loved to see what he did next.

Trey Rose - Enjoyable audition followed up by a great battle. Shouldn´t have gone home that early.

Taylor Alexander- Loved his country rendition of Cher. I think he would have taken a slightly different path than the usual country males on the show.

Natalie Brady - Bonafide rocker, deserved a steal after her fantastic battle with Jake.

Mendeleyev - No explanation needed.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Yeah, imo he was better than Eric on that battle :( he could've given at least a competition to Davon on the Knockouts (knowing he'd likely be paired against him)

I did like him better than Eric overall, and that Knockout could result in a save somewhere (he could have definitely gotten Jennifer’s comeback)

Mendeleyev, Manny Cabo, Rizzi Myers, Maiya Sykes, Rio Souma, Injoy Fountain, Cecily Hannigan, OneUp, Dave Crosby, Kawan Debose, Halley Greg, Jeremy Gaynor, Donna Allen, Jessica Childress, Liam St. John, Cory Johnson

Edited by peachfuz

S13 - Ignatious Carmouche, Meagan McNeal

S14 - Stephanie Skipper, Amber Sauer, Genesis

S15 - Mercedes, Natalie Brady

S16 - Rizzi, Cecily Hennigan

S17 - SO many: Mendeleyev, Steve Knill, Cory, Injoy, Elise, Brooke, D&S...

S18 - Zach Day, Kailey Abel

S19 - Olivia Reyes

S20 - Lindsay Joan, Denisha Dalton, Ainae, Halley Greg

Season 3- Nicole Johnson, Lelia Broussard

Season 4- Duncan Kamakana, Agina Alvarez (They deserved a steal over C Perkins. Usher literally wasted his steal)

Season 7- Mayra Alvarez

Season 9- Sydney Rhame, Lyndsey Elm

Season 10- Teresa Guidry

Season 14- Genesis Diaz, Livia Faith, Amber Sauer

Season 16- Lili Joy, Ciera Dumas

Season 17- Brooke Stephenson, Matthew McQueen

Season 18- Gigi Hess, Chelle