The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I didn’t want to say anything but i couldn’t keep patience… :dead:

Brian Henderson - The Dance - turned 4 chairs. Blake blocked Kelly. Chose BLAKE

-Ariana and Kelly were both crying during the audition

-The audience went INSANE 

- Blake called him the winner and everyone in the room agreed.

-My sources are saying there’s literally zero chance and he already won the season lol

ONG NOOO GUYS POOR ARIANA:dianawave:

J.O.K.E btw

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Friday still remains the only sold out day by the way.

So, there wasn’t much of a rush by the Ariana stans to get tickets? 

Yeah, I know the covid policies are likely having an effect. Unless you’re really determined, it’s just not worth the hassle. 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I know the covid policies are likely having an effect. Unless you’re really determined, it’s just not worth the hassle. 

Yeah, the restrictions are definitely holding some people back. 

Edited by Misirlou

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, the restrictions are definitely holding some people back. 

Not only that, but even some vaccinated people probably don’t want to go hang out in a room with 100s of people for an entire day. 

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The 1iota website has been generally pretty buggy for a year, ever since they redesigned the site and most likely also changed the database and there have been multiple issues I've run into trying to get through the process of completing the registration process. The vaccine verification process has tripped up a lot of people with not being able to submit their paperwork or things not propagating to the next step after the card has been verified. It was basically impossible to get help from support over the weekend because no one was answering emails outside regular business hours. There are workarounds for some situations, but it's just such a hassle for the attendees and the on site staff.

8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

My understanding is that the ticket confirmation for some days has been super last minute. This happened during virtual tapings as well. Some of the sources got confirmed the morning of.

I think what's happening is people are cancelling last minute because they either can't find someone to go with them or they get stuck and frustrated with the confirmation process and give up so then they have to scramble to replace all those people.