The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I’ll be shocked if Ariana doesn’t have at least two 4 chair turns. They seem like they will really pimp her this season, and she will likely be popular with the contestants. Rookie coaches usually get more 4 chair turns nowadays.

20 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I could see it go like this (just a suposition):

Young pop girls - Ariana

Older pop girls - Kelly 

Pop guys - Kelly or Ariana

R&B guys - John

R&B girls - John or Ariana

AA divas - Kelly, Ariana or Blake (strategy)

Country guys - Blake 

Country girls - Blake or Kelly

Jazz guys and girls - John

Indie girls - Ariana, Kelly or John

Indie guys - Ariana

Rock guys - Blake

Rock girls - Kelly

Blues guys - John or Blake

Blues girls - John or Kelly

omg i agree with this tbh!!!!!! Ari could get alot of the snowflakes for s21 whoever they may be

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, this might be John’s last season. It’s not just him they hate. It’s his wife too. They probably hate her even more. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQTXwC4FMeJ/?utm_medium=copy_link

He was always controversial due to his politics, but the whole thing with his wife made things even worse. That´s precisely why they want him out now.

I think he has moments of brilliance as a coach, and his song choices can be quite interesting in a positive way, but this is straight out Adam Levine 2.0, only much earlier. I think he´s better off, because this will hurt his contestants big time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

He was always controversial due to his politics, but the whole thing with his wife made things even worse. That´s precisely why they want him out now.

I think he has moments of brilliance as a coach, and his song choices can be quite interesting in a positive way, but this is straight out Adam Levine 2.0, only much earlier. I think he´s better off, because this will hurt his contestants big time.

I actually didn’t know much about the issue with his wife, and the comments under that post caused me to check into it. :omg: The hate for her is deserved. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I actually didn’t know much about the issue with his wife, and the comments under that post caused me to check into it. :omg: The hate for her is deserved. 

Yeah, it´s a delicate issue, for sure.

Either way, the whole thing with his team is pretty much established: If they keep the sucky format, his artist is getting 5th no matter what he or she does nor the pimping they give him/her. And if they return to the original format, he´s missing the finale. 

I´ll go as far to say, based on the hate, that Adam would probably have more wins than him if they do the Cross Battles again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, it´s a delicate issue, for sure.

Either way, the whole thing with his team is pretty much established: If they keep the sucky format, his artist is getting 5th no matter what he or she does nor the pimping they give him/her. And if they return to the original format, he´s missing the finale. 

I´ll go as far to say, based on the hate, that Adam would probably have more wins than him if they do the Cross Battles again.

That’s why I’m thinking this is probably his last season. TPTB cannot be too happy. I think that’s a career ender for Chrissy. I don’t know exactly what she does these days, but there are plenty of other people who can do it, who don’t publicly bully teenagers, and tell them in private messages to kill themselves.

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I could see it go like this (just a suposition):

Young pop girls - Ariana

Older pop girls - Kelly 

Pop guys - Kelly or Ariana

R&B guys - John

R&B girls - John or Ariana

AA divas - Kelly, Ariana or Blake (strategy)

Country guys - Blake 

Country girls - Blake or Kelly

Jazz guys and girls - John

Indie girls - Ariana, Kelly or John

Indie guys - Ariana

Rock guys - Blake

Rock girls - Kelly

Blues guys - John or Blake

Blues girls - John or Kelly

omg i agree with this tbh!!!!!! Ari could get alot of the snowflakes for s21 whoever they may be

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s why I’m thinking this is probably his last season. TPTB cannot be too happy. I think that’s a career ender for Chrissy. I don’t know exactly what she does these days, but there are plenty of other people who can do it, who don’t publicly bully teenagers, and tell them in private messages to kill themselves.

On this topic it hard bc John he a great man for sticking up for Chrissy but the hate he getting he dont deserve and it affect8ng his run on show, but what u sayin above about his song selections they are interestin and i excited to see more this season but imhate the hate he getting

• Like 1

Just now, BigMac454 said:

On this topic it hard bc John he a great man for sticking up for Chrissy but the hate he getting he dont deserve and it affect8ng his run on show, but what u sayin above about his song selections they are interestin and i excited to see more this season but imhate the hate he getting

Nah, he can go. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Wait weren’t those screenshots proven to be fabricated?…. Or is that something else? 🌚 

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Wait weren’t those screenshots proven to be fabricated?…. Or is that something else? 🌚 

That’s more recent. She’s admitted to bullying others. Check her Twitter. I’d post the tweets, but I trust you can find it. LOL 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s more recent. She’s admitted to bullying others. Check her Twitter. I’d post the tweets, but I trust you can find it. LOL 

Ok…and she’s owned up to them and publicly apologized and I’m sure she’s grown since then.. no need to keep holding that against her lol 🌚… 

I’m not trying to start anything😂😂 so please  

At first I didn't believe that story because I found it hard to believe that someone would actually do that but I was proven wrong and it goes to show what some people are capable of I guess. That being said I never minded John as a person or as a coach but he was never a favorite of mine either so if they go another way then I am completely fine with that as well. If they wanna bring back Usher even better he was always a favorite of mine. 

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

At first I didn't believe that story because I found it hard to believe that someone would actually do that but I was proven wrong and it goes to show what some people are capable of I guess. That being said I never minded John as a person or as a coach but he was never a favorite of mine either so if they go another way then I am completely fine with that as well. If they wanna bring back Usher even better he was always a favorite of mine. 

JHUD FOR S22!!!!!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Ok…and she’s owned up to them and publicly apologized and I’m sure she’s grown since then.. no need to keep holding that against her lol 🌚… 

I’m not trying to start anything😂😂 so please  

You’re free to defend her. All I know is if I did that, and it was made public, not only would I lose my job, but I’d have a difficult time finding another one. 

JHUD FOR RETURN! What an iconic vocalist and a fun mom tbh! 

I loved how she coached SandyRedd(Robbed), Makenzie(also robbed), Noah(lol robbed again), Davon(pre-lives)

Also she's hilarious and her shoe throws HAVE to come back. Kelly/Ariana/JHud is what we need if they can't bring Celine/Taylor/Lady Gaga/Pink on.

• Like 6