The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, French20 said:

i wonder if they will keep the instant save twitter because if they keep it, who doubts that it will be a talent of ariana who will win 😅

They already moved it from Twitter to the app. Twitter isn’t as relevant to The Voice as it was a couple years ago

3 minutes ago, French20 said:

i wonder if they will keep the instant save twitter because if they keep it, who doubts that it will be a talent of ariana who will win 😅

The audience will vote for the performance they connect with the most, just like always. 

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

They haven’t done the instant save on Twitter in several seasons 

yes i explained myself badly, they kept the instant save but not twitter, but the instant save of the last season looked very similar, the coaches ask their fans to vote for their candidate

18 minutes ago, French20 said:

yes i explained myself badly, they kept the instant save but not twitter, but the instant save of the last season looked very similar, the coaches ask their fans to vote for their candidate

SO EXCITED IT GONNA START SOON!!!!! Ariana justed droped her "pov" liv3 video from vevo

16 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

1 hour and 3 minutes til first whoever goes have fun and yea enjoy it!!!!

The first taping has already started (who knows if the performances have though…) 

Edited by Bk1234

I believe that in this particular season mostly every contestant’s second choice will be Kelly. The only artists I see picking Kelly as their first choice are adult Pop/pop-rock artists like Kelsie Watts , Jackie Foster ,and Corey Ward and adult female AA powerhouse vocalist but Kelly might have competition with John . Young female AA singers are most likely going with Ariana going with Ariana.

7 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

I believe that in this particular season mostly every contestant’s second choice will be Kelly. The only artists I see picking Kelly as their first choice are adult Pop/pop-rock artists like Kelsie Watts , Jackie Foster ,and Corey Ward and adult female AA powerhouse vocalist but Kelly might have competition with John . Young female AA singers are most likely going with Ariana going with Ariana.

Here my thought

Kelly will get artists like Savanna Woods, and the more mystreious kind of artists. (*hope she can get a Carolina kind of artists)

Blake we all know

John r and b and maybe some pop

Ariana- will get the Carolinas, Riolanas, and other pop artists but i pray she gets good indie artists too