The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The rules don’t spell out how many finalists we’ll have this season, but I hope they stick with five, 4PV and an IS. 

They will probably adapt the rules to make sure John and Ari have finalists. Other than that, Blake will most likely have two finalists and Kelly just one as per usual. 

11 minutes ago, echoap said:

They will probably adapt the rules to make sure John and Ari have finalists. Other than that, Blake will most likely have two finalists and Kelly just one as per usual. 

Twitter save for the rescue.

If it is a 5 contestant finale, I think all Teams will represent the finale.

Edited by ammonium

They could do 4 PVs and an IS, but no team quotas for the finale, since potentially a coach could have only one artist left in the semifinals, and they'd get a free ride.

Or they could pull a Levine and have them all wiped out before semis even.

Edited by Misirlou

14 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i just find it funny how she was like i can't believe ur here when she could've saved her same goes with blake with peedy

I think their point was that they thought they each would get the PV. It was always clear Blake thought Peedy would appeal to the voters. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ammonium said:

If it is a 5 contestant finale, I think all Teams will represent the finale.

I’m hoping they don’t do that. It would take away the stakes of the Bloodbath.

Edited by Cookie73

Just now, TeamAudra said:

We still haven’t forgotten about your pre-season winner pick. 😂 

We'll never know since they were eliminated before the lives :claybleh:

I might not have been totally wrong after all, but you'll hear more about it as the season progresses. 👨‍👨‍👧🔜🏆 (Team :kelly:

1 minute ago, echoap said:

We'll never know since they were eliminated before the lives :claybleh:

I might not have been totally wrong after all, but you'll hear more about it as the season progresses. 👨‍👨‍👧🔜🏆 (Team :kelly:

You went from the Cunningham Sisters to Holly to GNT. 

Anyway, all we can do is make guesses based on limited information. I had Wendy, Holly, Hailey, Peedy and GNT in my first top 5 power ranking. We lost Peedy. Hailey very well could have been top 5 in votes. If not, it was close. Holly is somewhere on the mix, but not a frontrunner. I missed on Jeremy and Paris. I’ll take it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Anyway, all we can do is make guesses based on limited information. I had Wendy, Holly, Hailey, Peedy and GNT in my first top 5 power ranking. We lost Peedy. Hailey very well could have been top 5 in votes. If not, it was close. Holly is somewhere on the mix, but not a frontrunner. I missed on Jeremy and Paris. I’ll take it. 

What is your power ranking order as such right now?

Regarding Ariana's fans vs the Minivan vote, the latter has had years to download the app and they know how the show works. I doubt many Ariana stans have downloaded it, and in general, her stans haven't really been enthused about the show. 

I also saw many Ariana stans on twitter saying they voted for both Hailey and Bella for instant save lol, and were dismayed that they helped Hailey win lol. And many more missed out in the voting window cause they didn't realize it was a 5minute vote. 

When the comeback was announced, Hailey was leading the pack until Ariana put out her own tweet guiding her fans towards Vaughn. Without her being able to do that for live votes, her fans are really struggling with how the voting works. 

Okay but watch Paris wind up making the finale after most of us on here overlooked him until the KOs.

Not saying it’ll happen for sure, but considering in the pre-season he pretty much wasn’t on anyone’s radar and now he’s been back to back consistently good + Facebook is enjoying him, I’m not discounting it if he continues to get solid song choices.

49 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I rly thought Kelly would save Hailey tho since she seemed excited. Turns out she’s ALWAYS excited

I think Kelly is strategic with the save. Last season, she knew Corey could win it with his emoting ability. Kelly noted how Hailey was pitch perfect (one of the only ones who was) and so she knew she could outperform others in the IS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I went to Holly? LMAO You literally asked me who was my new potential winner and I refused to pick a potential winner at least until the knockouts. 

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Okay but watch Paris wind up making the finale after most of us on here overlooked him until the KOs.

Not saying it’ll happen for sure, but considering in the pre-season he pretty much wasn’t on anyone’s radar and now he’s been back to back consistently good + Facebook is enjoying him, I’m not discounting it if he continues to get solid song choices.

I think his playoff got the most reactions out of anybody on FB. He also cleared his biggest hurdle, and he has the Team Blake advantage

53 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i just find it funny how she was like i can't believe ur here when she could've saved her same goes with blake with peedy

it seemed obvious to me that Kelly meant she was surprised that Hailey didn’t get a PV. However, Kelly also knew that Hailey had a much better shot at the IS than Gymani. Katie was an afterthought.

Edited by AngelaKD

John made a mistake letting Paris go...

I would say Kelly made a mistake letting Jershika go but now at least she had an opportunity to go through and she did. This was fate for her

And not saving Samuel. Sure he had an off night but he can recover from it.

And Ariana's prob kicking herself for not having Hailey in the PO's, along with Raquel. And Ariana should've saved Bella, because at least she had some sort of support.

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

it seemed obvious to me that Kelly meant she was surprised that Hailey didn’t get a PV. However, Kelly also knew that Hailey had a much better shot at the IS than Gymani. Katie was an afterthought.

I think all 4 team kelly members r gonna be in the top 10.

Lana, shadale, Ryleigh r in danger, closely followed by gymani