The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

A few weeks ago, I posed the question as to whether J&S were Ari’s frontrunner, but I wasn’t at all serious about it. Well, here we are!

I believe Holly is her front runner. J&S could have gotten the least amount of votes in the top 13 (besides Ryleigh).

8 minutes ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

3/13 for team blake

4/13 for team legend

4/13 for team ariana

(Correct me if I missed something here) 

It's actually this way:

Five original Team Kelly acts or members -- Girl Named Tom, Jeremy, Gymani, Jershika, and Holly.

Three original Team Legend members: Joshua, Shadale, and Paris.

Three original Team Ariana acts or members: Jim & Sasha, Ryleigh, and Hailey.

Two original Team Blake members: Wendy and Lana.

. . . Which shows how weak Blake's original team was that he only has two original members left.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

A few weeks ago, I posed the question as to whether J&S were Ari’s frontrunner, but I wasn’t at all serious about it. Well, here we are!

They really have to thank Bella and Ryleigh collapsing so utterly and completely last night, Holly stumbling at all, and Ariana dropping Raquel for being in that position.

3 minutes ago, Voice said:

I believe Holly is her front runner. J&S could have gotten the least amount of votes in the top 13 (besides Ryleigh).

Holly could be, but she didn’t get a lot of love last night. Much of her support collapsed after she lost her KO, and she didn’t do enough last night to regain momentum. 

Edited by TeamAudra

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I mean, they were the only Team Ariana live PO members to be shown on the first week now that I think about it...

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

They really have to thank Bella and Ryleigh collapsing so utterly and completely last night, Holly stumbling at all, and Ariana dropping Raquel for being in that position.

I would say they were just as bad if not worse. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CaptainOggy6320 said:

And of course Hailey Mia will dedicate her song to the poor minivan moms with hearing issues out there 😢

her choice intrigues me, considering that she has been singing very modern songs. personally, I would choose something from Sam Smith or Make You Feel My Love

Edited by pauwis

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

J&S got stronger FB stats than Holly last night.

Holly got better stats in both blinds and Knockouts, though. So, it depends on the performance (and song choice)

I honestly think Holly will cement her place as Ariana's frontrunner in the next weeks

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Holly got better stats in both blinds and Knockouts, though. So, it depends on the performance (and song choice)

I honestly think Holly will cement her place as Ariana's frontrunner in the next weeks

It depends on the week, honestly. This one seems like they took the lead but she could overcome them next week. Depends on the performance and song choice.

Which brings me to their main arsenal for the PV: "Hey Jude".

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

I think J&S just got lucky this time, everyone else got bad song choices, while their's was Minivan friendly. 

• Like 1

Just now, Maxwell said:

I think J&S just got lucky this time, everyone else got bad song choices, while their's was Minivan friendly. 

Agreed.  Once she gets a good song for dedication week, I can see Holly vaulting right past them.  Possibly Ryleigh, too.

• Like 1