The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, jus.willy said:

whatt do you mean it won’t be a reason??? Lol your just saying things atp🤣 she has a good personal support on Facebook. Now when she joins team Ari she’ll have the arianators behind her on IG and Twitter. So idkk she might have a chance…

I’ve given up on trying to explain basic math to you. LMAO

• Haha 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’ve given up on trying to explain basic math to you. LMAO

I understand that it’s not a big part of the audience. But no other contestant has that kind of personal support on Facebook is what I’m trying to tell you lol…. But I’m sure if it was Wendy with those numbers you would’ve already declared her the winner but I digress… 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

I understand that it’s not a big part of the audience. But no other contestant has that kind of personal support on Facebook is what I’m trying to tell you lol…. But I’m sure if it was Wendy with those numbers you would’ve already declared her the winner but I digress… 

I looked at Wendy’s too, and I don’t see much difference. I don’t think it matters for either of them. Those people could all power vote all night long, and it wouldn’t matter. Team Blake has Facebook groups with 10s of thousands of people, who’s sole purpose in life is to vote for Blake’s contestants. Guess what? He doesn’t always win. The casual viewers at home (Minivan), from their couches decide who the winner is. 

13 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

lol you don’t??? Wendy has yet to 1k on anything related to the voice on her page.. but anyway I’m not arguing nomore… have a good day 😌

I wouldn’t care if Wendy had 20K on one of her own posts. Those people are not going to decide the winner, or even the playoffs. 

I remember some people being convinced Abby Cates was a lock, because she had 180K IG followers. How did that work out? Before that, we can look at Christina Grimmie, who needed the instant save to make the finale, despite her millions of pre-existing fans. And now we’re supposed to believe Holly’s 8000 followers are going to be a difference maker. 😂 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Personally, I believe social media followings mean zilch unless its huge amounts of followers gained during the show. I mean, even the reacts/views on the videos that the offical Voice account posts can be misleading. 

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There has to be some surprises in POs. I don't think everything is gonna go down like IDF is so far predicting.

Well we haven't seen the make-it-or-break-it round yet, that's gonna change some things for sure.

I will say tho that last season's POs were very predictable after KOs, so I'm interested to see if this is gonna repeat itself or if we'll get something like Blake saving Paris or Kelly saving Brittany levels of unexpected lol

7 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I will say tho that last season's POs were very predictable after KOs

Well, mostly, anyway.  I doubt that anyone saw Pia being saved (which really was one of John's dumbest decisions).  Many of us expected Ryleigh to be.

Edited by Rodney

44 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Well we haven't seen the make-it-or-break-it round yet, that's gonna change some things for sure.

I will say tho that last season's POs were very predictable after KOs, so I'm interested to see if this is gonna repeat itself or if we'll get something like Blake saving Paris or Kelly saving Brittany levels of unexpected lol

I think there's more room for surprises this season, but yeah, the KOs are gonna change this.

As for Blake and Kelly saving Paris and BrittanyBree respectively, it sounds extremely unlikely on paper, but who knows what's going inside their heads after having seen their KOs, we'll see. 

BrittanyBree getting saved would likely be a good surprise for most of IDF. Paris getting saved would be more controversial since LiBianca is on the table.

Edited by Misirlou

43 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also I'm genuinely never going to understand why the montage battles aren't posted on youtube later. I saw a comment saying that the "best of the battles" compilation was the least they could do to show them full and issa fact

The S12 interns cared too much and posted the full battles of montaged contestants behind TPTB's back and got fired by Mark Burnett.

*Conspiracy theories*

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, British Man said:

Oh no. That doesn't end well for Minivan's reactions or Lana.

When Katherine beat Vaughn, people came up with whatever excuse they could to say why Katherine shouldn't have won that battle (some comments brought up one note that wasn't the best), so if Minivan notices any points where Lana is sharp, they will milk it and use it as a way to say Carson should've won

Unless the performance was autotuned for both...

17 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

How do you figure that? The ratings haven’t shown any growth at all.

ngl Everytime someone say this i question whether the ratings would’ve been lower without her. Because she definitely brought new viewers in…. I also think that the streaming numbers grew as well…a lot of people watch it later but we wouldn’t be sure of the amount because they don’t release that 

18 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

ngl Everytime someone say this i question whether the ratings would’ve been lower without her. Because she definitely brought new viewers in…. I also think that the streaming numbers grew as well…a lot of people watch it later but we wouldn’t be sure of the amount because they don’t release that 

Never mind that ratings are down significantly from last season, and you can’t prove anything in your post. 😂 I’m sure there are a few hardcore stans watching for the first time, but not enough to justify paying her $20+ million. 

• Haha 2