The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

26 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

I can’t wait for Paris Winningham to get a PV over Wendy Moten for the reactions alone

Those meltdowns would be greatly hilarious, I must say.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:22 AM, jus.willy said:

Lana Scott (Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift) vs. Carson Peters (TBA - George Strait)

-Carson was rocky in the beginning, coaches thought the fiddle may have affected him. Not awful, just not perfect

-Lana was very powerful, went an octave up in second half. Ari noted she was a bit sharp in the first half but very good

2 - Jershika Maple (TBA) vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey)

-Jershika - nice vocal acrobatics, strong performance, reminded them of Kymberli alot 

-Jershika was extremely strong and powerful 

-Paris had super precise runs, lots of range, took off his glasses as a power move

-very difficult decision/John struggled

-Paris cried after his steal

3 - Hailey Mia (Arcade - Duncan Laurence) vs. Cunningham Sisters (Oceans Where Feet May Fail)

-Cunninghams were strong in the harmonies but too manyindividual parts/not a lot of harmonies

-Hailey was in the same key as original or very close and hit high notes. This is my same source as taping 2 blinds and they said this was 100% better than her blind

-Kelly struggled but picked Hailey off a guy decision

4 - Ryleigh (Midnight Sky) vs. David Vogel (LYTLM)

-David had a stripped back guitar arrangement and everyone loved it

-Ryleigh, super cool and did notes beyond what Miley did in the original

-VERY hard for Ari

- Ryleigh was “INSANE”

5 - LiBianca (everything i wanted) vs. Hailey Green (God’s Country - Blake)

-Hailey played electric guitar, very good

-LiBianca “is a masterclass performer” - John

-her arrangement was similar to Pia’s but less percussion and slower. Unlike Pia and Cedrice, she NAILED it

-Blake said Libianca had a close connection to the song

bumping this. I was looking for it and maybe some other people would be interested in seeing it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Ari noted she was a bit sharp in the first half

Oh no. That doesn't end well for Minivan's reactions or Lana.

When Katherine beat Vaughn, people came up with whatever excuse they could to say why Katherine shouldn't have won that battle (some comments brought up one note that wasn't the best), so if Minivan notices any points where Lana is sharp, they will milk it and use it as a way to say Carson should've won

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Lol idk y’all….Bella be getting a lot of praise on tik tok, YT, twt and ig…. Could we be underestimating her voting power?

At this point I think she's on a good path to get the 2nd PV on Team Ariana as long as she doesnt underperform in POs.

Beyond that, I'm still not sure. We'll see.

I saw a comment saying Ari probably picked Katie because she know John and Kelly loved her and was about to steal her. So she decided to declare Katie as winner so she would stay on team Ari. And ended up saving Bella because obv she had to say on her team too. This could’ve been the case idk. Still so happy both made it though 

I really don't understand why Ariana picked Katie. Was she influenced by John and Kelly? Bella is still gaining a lot of momentum on social media. Her posts after a performance get a huge amount of likes. Imagine if Ariana and the coaches hyped her to be the obvious winner like she was.

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I am hoping first that the spoilers are accurate and Bella made it through 🥲 (manifesting!!)

lol I’m 98% she’s safe I think someone mentioned that it was a different sources mentioned she won her KO so I think she’s safe 

• Thanks 2

Just now, colemanftw said:

I really don't understand why Ariana picked Katie. Was she influenced by John and Kelly? Bella is still gaining a lot of momentum on social media. Her posts after a performance get a huge amount of likes. Imagine if Ariana and the coaches hyped her to be the obvious winner like she was.

because maybe she didn’t want John or Kelly to steal Katie I think

Just now, jus.willy said:

lol I’m 98% she’s safe I think someone mentioned that it was a different sources mentioned she won her KO so I think she’s safe 

Comedy Central Reaction GIF by Broad City

so Chandelier's her song- hoping she pulls it off!

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don't think we have any feedback on Bella's KO, do we? We only have her opponent getting "Poison" if I'm correct.

Yup. But, I've seen this comment under her blind audition video

the-voice.png

I don't trust youtube comments though :haha: so I guess, we shall see!

Edited by sydneysam

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Yup. But, I've seen this comment under her blind audition video

the-voice.png

I don't trust youtube comments though :haha: so I guess, we shall see!

I mean, considering how she’s been doing so far, it’s at least not a total exaggeration.

Anyway, whose KOs are all y’all looking forward to this season?

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don't think we have any feedback on Bella's KO, do we? We only have her opponent getting "Poison" if I'm correct.

im sure she killed it it’s a pretty good song choice for her 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic