The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I really don't understand why Ariana picked Katie. Was she influenced by John and Kelly? Bella is still gaining a lot of momentum on social media. Her posts after a performance get a huge amount of likes. Imagine if Ariana and the coaches hyped her to be the obvious winner like she was.

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

I am hoping first that the spoilers are accurate and Bella made it through 🥲 (manifesting!!)

lol I’m 98% she’s safe I think someone mentioned that it was a different sources mentioned she won her KO so I think she’s safe 

• Thanks 2

Just now, colemanftw said:

I really don't understand why Ariana picked Katie. Was she influenced by John and Kelly? Bella is still gaining a lot of momentum on social media. Her posts after a performance get a huge amount of likes. Imagine if Ariana and the coaches hyped her to be the obvious winner like she was.

because maybe she didn’t want John or Kelly to steal Katie I think

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don't think we have any feedback on Bella's KO, do we? We only have her opponent getting "Poison" if I'm correct.

Yup. But, I've seen this comment under her blind audition video

the-voice.png

I don't trust youtube comments though :haha: so I guess, we shall see!

Edited by sydneysam

5 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Yup. But, I've seen this comment under her blind audition video

the-voice.png

I don't trust youtube comments though :haha: so I guess, we shall see!

I mean, considering how she’s been doing so far, it’s at least not a total exaggeration.

Anyway, whose KOs are all y’all looking forward to this season?

19 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

because maybe she didn’t want John or Kelly to steal Katie I think

That seems like a BS excuse, considering she dropped her the next round. It seems like more of a Miley move to me. 

I’m on the fence as to whether I should bump Bella to the top of Ari’s team power ranking. I think the Holly hype has been mostly manufactured by IDF. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That seems like a BS excuse, considering she dropped her the next round. It seems like more of a Miley move to me. 

I’m on the fence as to whether I should bump Bella to the top of Ari’s team power ranking. I think the Holly hype has been mostly manufactured by IDF. 

Hollys hype only really died down on SM because she didn’t pick Ari🤣 but she still has a pretty strong personal supper base.

She also could’ve saved Katie and I’m sure Bella wouldn’t have chosen John of Kelly if they tried to steal as well.

Hmmm would you say the same about Wendy? 

Edited by jus.willy

Just now, jus.willy said:

Hollys hype only really died down on SM because she didn’t pick Ari🤣but she still has a pretty strong personal supper base.

She also could’ve saved Bella and I’m sure Bella wouldn’t have chosen John of Kelly if they tried to steal as well.

Can you explain this to me? What base?

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Can you explain this to me? What base?

her Facebook…. She has the most traction on her personal Facebook than any of the live show contestants.

Edit: well GNT has a pretty good one too

Edited by jus.willy

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Its tempting, but I'll wait till KOs to see who I'd put 1st on Ariana's team.

Unless Jim/Sasha get a huge reaction on their battle or KO, I think Holly and Bella might be the PVs.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I just went and looked at her Facebook. She has 8000 followers.  C’mon, man.. 😂 

and what do the other contestants have? LOL have you checked out the traction she gets on her voice related posts too?

8000 isn’t much but it’s definitely really good compared to the other artists on the show. I expected Wendy to have a good thing going on Facebook but her numbers on her personal haven’t been all that 

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

and what do the other contestants have? LOL have you checked out the traction she gets on her voice related posts too?

8000 isn’t much but it’s definitely really good compared to the other artists on the show. I expected Wendy to have a good thing going on Facebook but her numbers on her personal haven’t been all that 

Her last 4 posts have 97, 3, 2, 1 comments. Do you understand that only a very small percentage of her Facebook following is active? Even if all 8000 were engaged, it would be not nearly enough to have an impact. 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Her last 4 posts have 97, 3, 2, 1 comments. Do you understand that only a very small percentage of her Facebook following is active? Even if all 8000 were engaged, it would be not nearly enough to have an impact. 

5-BFB2-C47-C010-435-B-8-EF3-C2-C888-AB04

this deserves some recognition tbh. That’s a lot of comments and she haven’t replied to any. And a lot of shares as well.

LOL do you understand that those posts aren’t really nothing major? 

So you think Wendy’s following is good or will have a impact?

Edited by jus.willy

29 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I don't think we have any feedback on Bella's KO, do we? We only have her opponent getting "Poison" if I'm correct.

I looked up deep into this thread and you are right, there are zero feedback from her taping apart from Katherine doing well with a questionable song choice. 

With that said, "Chandelier" is a really hard song, but i can see her doing a great job with it considering the amount of range and control over her voice she has showed in previous rounds. I even see her flipping the arrangement and doing a lot of artistic choices (just like she did with her blind's song). So, yeah, i personally see her having a "breakout moment" there.

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

5-BFB2-C47-C010-435-B-8-EF3-C2-C888-AB04

this deserves some recognition tbh. That’s a lot of comments and she haven’t replied to any. And a lot of shares as well.

LOL do you understand that those posts aren’t really nothing major? Like those posts weren’t nothing major 

That is fine, but not impactful when you consider the size of the audience. We’ve had contestants who showed up with much larger followings than that, and it didn’t have an impact. If Holly goes far, her 8000 followers will not be the reason. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

That is fine, but not impactful when you consider the size of the audience. We’ve had contestants who showed up with much larger followings than that, and it didn’t have an impact. If Holly goes far, her 8000 followers will not be the reason. 

whatt do you mean it won’t be a reason??? Lol your just saying things atp🤣 she has a good personal support on Facebook. Now when she joins team Ari she’ll have the arianators behind her on IG and Twitter. So idkk she might have a chance…