The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Also, in case some of y'all haven't heard some of these songs (yes, including Olivia Rodrigo), here they are, so that y'all can imagine how the battles will go.

Joshua vs Keilah:

Carson vs Clint:

Gymani vs Aaron:

Raquel vs Hailey:

Shadale vs Janora:

Ryleigh vs KCK3:

Paris vs Jonathan:

Holly vs Wyatt: (the version they are doing)

Sabrina vs Jack:

• Thanks 4

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I would argue “Car Wash” is a little weird. It’s not even a good song. 

It's a weird choice for Hailey, but it's on Raq's wheelhouse imo (I am imagining the Christina Aguilera version though)

Edited by sydneysam

IF Jim and Sasha vs Sophia, Holly vs Wyatt, Sabrina vs Jack, And Berritt vs Kaitlym are the montages, then this is my analysis for the KO montage.

obvi the steals/saves are off the table, and I doubt the producers would have the audacity to do any double or triple montages this season (especially to those who made top 20) so with that logic, the following pairs are safe from the KO montage:

Jim and Sasha vs Manny

Peedy vs Berritt

Joshua vs Sabrina

Libianca vs Hailey

Jeremy vs Xavier

that said, the ones remaining would be the following

Gymani va Kinsey

Raquel vs Katie

Wendy vs Jonathan

Hailey vs The Cunningham Sisters

Bella vs Katherine

Shadale vs Samara

battle steals/saves aren’t typically montaged in the KOs (with the notable exceptions of Jordyn in s14 and Joseph in s19) and with that logic, Raquel vs Katie would be the only option, however, I don’t think it’s a solid enough sign considering they’ve done it before. 

cant see them montaging Gymani, Wendy or Bella personally, considering they’re strong contenders.

Id say it’s down to either Raquel vs Katie, Hailey vs TCS, or Shadale vs Samara, unless TPTB decides to be an a-hole and double/triple montage someone or the battle montages aren’t what we think they are

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

IF Jim and Sasha vs Sophia, Holly vs Wyatt, Sabrina vs Jack, And Berritt vs Kaitlym are the montages, then this is my analysis for the KO montage.

obvi the steals/saves are off the table, and I doubt the producers would have the audacity to do any double or triple montages this season (especially to those who made top 20) so with that logic, the following pairs are safe from the KO montage:

Jim and Sasha vs Manny

Peedy vs Berritt

Joshua vs Sabrina

Libianca vs Hailey

Jeremy vs Xavier

Gymani va Kinsey

Raquel vs Katie

Wendy vs Jonathan

Bella vs Katherine

Shadale vs Samara

battle steals/saves aren’t typically montaged in the KOs (with the notable exceptions of Jordyn in s14 and Joseph in s19) and with that logic, Raquel vs Katie would be the only option, however, I don’t think it’s a solid enough sign considering they’ve done it before. 

cant see them montaging Gymani, Wendy or Bella personally, considering they’re strong contenders.

Id say it’s down to either Raquel vs Katie, Hailey vs TCS, or Shadale vs Samara, unless TPTB decides to be an a-hole and double/triple montage someone or the battle montages aren’t what we think they are

Unless the battle montages aren't the ones predicted, I can 100% see this scenario.

15 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Jim and Sasha vs Manny

Peedy vs Berritt

Joshua vs Sabrina

Libianca vs Hailey

Jeremy vs Xavier

Gymani va Kinsey

Raquel vs Katie

Wendy vs Jonathan

Bella vs Katherine

Shadale vs Samara

I don’t think there going to want to piss off the Ari fans and I don’t think there going to montage Samara because she’s that good so Hailey and TCS is the only logical option 

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Signed Sealed Delivered for Jim and Sasha and Sophia… I don’t think that song choice makes sense for them

Also, this is the third Stevie Wonder song already this season and we’re still in Battles

You’d really think Stevie was the mega mentor instead of Ed Sheeran but

• Haha 3
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

My logic is that the double montaged contestants (Xavier, and possibly Sabrina and Berritt) will be shown in full in KOs. 

That is, if the latter two are montaged in battles, which I think its likely.

I personally fail to see the logic but let’s hope you and @TheVoiceFan2 are right 🤞