The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 hours ago, disney1024 said:

BTW, keep in mind that Ariana is not just a great singer, but she's also an actress. Unlike a lot of the other coaches that have been on this show (except Miley and Nick ofc), Ariana is no stranger to television so she knows exactly what she's getting herself into (unlike Xtina). 😉

The Oscar snubbed film From Justin to Kelly would like a word. 

• Haha 9

47 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Do you think they’ll move Kelly from her current chair?

I think Kelly is permanently in her chair. I think they’ll just rotate the middle two. Unless Kelly just randomly decides to hang it up, I think she and Blake will probably be there until the end. 

• Like 1

Just now, thevoicefan12 said:

I think the hype for Ari under posts of the voice will die down but as soon as promo with her gets released it will skyrocket back up

Which will be probably be in August or September if everything goes smoothly and they start filming in June.

8 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

I think the hype for Ari under posts of the voice will die down but as soon as promo with her gets released it will skyrocket back up

Lol there is going to be Atleast 1 comment under every post up to the first promo about Ariana being a coach I can promise you this 🤣.

It will also skyrocket when filming begins HOPEFULLY in June 

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

So many people auditioning only because of Ariana, yikes.. bet will see many of her songs covered in S22 lmao

And less than 1% of those people will actually make it to the coaches... :giggle:

Edited by Bk1234

Just now, Agenator333 said:

Minivan complains so much, they complained about Kelly, John, and now Ariana. And now that Nick is coming in all of a sudden they all loved him. They just need to say they want an all Blake panel and go

Minivan is racist and sexist af but we been knew. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Agenator333 said:

Minivan complains so much, they complained about Kelly, John, and now Ariana. And now that Nick is coming in all of a sudden they all loved him. They just need to say they want an all Blake panel and go

This!!!!😫 they’re so annoying and they’ll always find something to pick on

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

And yeah, Ariana has worked on TV before, but if i'm not wrong, this is her first time working on a reality TV show.

Yes but she has worked on a TV show before so she knows about how the producers and rules can be a bit overbearing, especially she was with Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon is very intense when it comes to that stuff. 😅

Edited by disney1024