The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Ok, i haven't give my opinión about the whole "Ariana will be the next new coach" thing; all i can say is that, i'm really excited, even though i'm not the biggest fan and i don't like some of her music, she feels like a totally fresh addition and i'm pretty sure she will do a great job. I mean, the woman can SING, and i know that she will take care of her contestants, especially the younger ones since she knows how it feels being young in the entertainment industry.

• Like 3

Also, if someone can make young people watch this show, it's definitely her. Her fanbase is a lot bigger than both Miley and Nick's, and not only bigger, the Arianators are a really dedicated fandom, there is a really good chance they will fully support her during the show.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, i haven't give my opinión about the whole "Ariana will be the next new coach" thing; all i can say is that, i'm really excited, even though i'm not the biggest fan and i don't like some of her music, she feels like a totally fresh addition and i'm pretty sure she will do a great job. I mean, the woman can SING, and i know that she will take care of her contestants, especially the younger ones since she knows how it feels being young in the entertainment industry.

BTW, keep in mind that Ariana is not just a great singer, but she's also an actress. Unlike a lot of the other coaches that have been on this show (except Miley and Nick ofc), Ariana is no stranger to television so she knows exactly what she's getting herself into (unlike Xtina). 😉

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Fun fact, Michael Ngo, the designer that has made all of the jackets for Team Kelly has also designed custom outfits for Ariana Grande's last two tours.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5l-Toh2fs/

https://z-p42.www.instagram.com/p/CH1zrCMhenf/

http://someplacenice.com/2020/12/22/michael-ngo-the-g

Ooh, maybe he'll design some Team Ari jackets for Ariana!!! 🤩

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

BTW, keep in mind that Ariana is not just a great singer, but she's also an actress. Unlike a lot of the other coaches that have been on this show (except Miley and Nick ofc), Ariana is no stranger to television so she knows exactly what she's getting herself into (unlike Xtina). 😉

Actually, Xtina was in a TV competition when she was a child, wasn't she? Idk why suddenly she acts so surprised and disgusted about how The Voice actually works, she should know better that most of these realitys are heavily manipulated by the producers but oh, well.

And yeah, Ariana has worked on TV before, but if i'm not wrong, this is her first time working on a reality TV show. Anyway, i still think that she will do a good job regardless.

Edited by Gustavo527

3 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Fun fact, Michael Ngo, the designer that has made all of the jackets for Team Kelly has also designed custom outfits for Ariana Grande's last two tours.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5l-Toh2fs/

https://z-p42.www.instagram.com/p/CH1zrCMhenf/

http://someplacenice.com/2020/12/22/michael-ngo-the-g

I smell a team jacket showdown between Ari and Kelly. 

35 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

acting?

• Haha 6

I don't actually think Ariana being there will cause Kelly to have much more trouble getting artists. Sure, she'll take couple that normally would've gone to Kelly but still not that many. Even if she turned every time Kelly did I think only these would likely go to Ariana for the last few seasons

S20: Ryleigh, Gihanna and Gean 

S19: none I would say (maybe Emmalee or Skylar just because they're young but they are more in Kelly's lane tbh)

S18: Tayler, Anaya (maybe Chelle, Gigi and Jules but again same as Skylar)

S17: Injoy, Damali

I'd actually like for Kelly's TCO to be a younger rock girl like Moriah or americana folk girl like Addison

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Actually, Xtina was in a TV competition when she was a child, wasn't she? Idk why suddenly she acts so surprised and disgusted about how The Voice actually works, she should know better that most of these realitys are heavily manipulated by the producers but oh, well.

To be fair, it was a new concept then and they were BSing about how much about the artists it was, with superstar coaches helping them to become huge. I can see where she’s coming from 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Idk why suddenly she acts so surprised and disgusted about how The Voice actually works, she should know better that most of these realitys are heavily manipulated by the producers but oh, well.

She was surprised and disgusted because of the change in direction and production focus from S1 to S10. She liked the original focus, but disliked how distorted it became over the years. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She was surprised and disgusted because of the change in direction and production focus from S1 to S10. She liked the original focus, but disliked how distorted it became over the years. 

I think S8 was a turning point for her, her contestants were done dirty imo

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

I think S8 was a turning point for her, her contestants were done dirty imo

Yeah, possibly. We’ll never know, but I’m glad she’s off the show, as much as I miss her on it. It’s important that she does what she enjoys the most. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, colemanftw said:

I'd actually like for Kelly's TCO to be a younger rock girl like Moriah or americana folk girl like Addison

I'm still waiting for this to happen. I really want a female rock artist again on the voice 🥺🤞

7 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

And yeah, Ariana has worked on TV before, but if i'm not wrong, this is her first time working on a reality TV show. Anyway, i still think that she will do a good job regardless.

Xtina's television competition wasn't like this at all. She performed once, lost, and went home. It was kind of like the singing talent competition version of Jeopardy.

She was on the Mickey Mouse Club, but all indications are that this was a good experience for those involved, and it was more of a variety show than a competition.  

BTW: the licking donuts thing is stupid. She was 18 years old. I'm sure many of us did worse at 18. And she has a manager that fully encourages his clients to be controversial.

Edited by mercfan3
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

for the seats, ariana is on John's chair this season  in the official photo, it may not mean anything but maybe they will remake Blake / John / and the two girls next door

Edited by French20
  • Like 1