The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

on an ariana fan instagram account  "Earning $ 20-25 million, Ariana Grande is reportedly going to be the highest paid coach ever on“ The Voice ”. 💰"

for the fans of ariana, she must be above everyone even on the money haha

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Imagine saying Taryn isn’t a vocalist because of her genre. :dead:

Simple: country haters. It´s ok if you don´t like the genre, but don´t trash the musicians that are great at what they do in it.

Try to hit the high notes with the control that Taryn did in her battle, the low notes that both Ethan and Avery pulled in theirs, the grit that Hoot put in his KO, the twist that Morgan Frazier put in her BA song, the storytelling that Kenzie delivered in his, try to replicate Chevel´s tone, try to perform like Andrew Sevener, try to emote like Lauren, to flip an Alicia Keys song like Sundance, and so on.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Simple: country haters. It´s ok if you don´t like the genre, but don´t trash the musicians that are great at what they do in in.

Try to hit the high notes with the control that Taryn did in her battle, the low notes that both Ethan and Avery pulled in theirs, the grit that Hoot put in his KO, the twist that Morgan Frazier put in her BA song, the storytelling that Kenzie delivered in his, try to replicate Chevel´s tone, try to perform like Andrew Sevener, try to emote like Lauren, to flip an Alicia Keys song like Sundance, and so on.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Simple: country haters. It´s ok if you don´t like the genre, but don´t trash the musicians that are great at what they do in it.

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Homophobic, don't forget homophobic. For that same reason, we will never have an LGBT+ coach on the panel

I mean... Miley.

But we know how minivan felt about her :haha:

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I mean... Miley.

But we know how minivan felt about her :haha:

I completely forgot about her 🤦. Still, she got really poor reception from Minivan, so, i don't expect any other LGBT+ coach to be treated better than her

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I completely forgot about her 🤦. Still, she got really poor reception from Minivan, so, i don't expect any other LGBT+ coach to be treated better than her

If Gaga wanted to come by then I could see her being received better. 

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm willing to bet that a good chunk of Minivan love "A Star is Born" and that some of them tried to sabotage "Venom" by posting fake negative reviews on Facebook and Twitter, so that people would instead watch ASIB. 🧐

14 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Born This Way Gaga wouldn't, Post-Joanne/ASIB Gaga would. Chromatica probably didn't deter too many people because they flat out didn't care and might only be familiar with Rain On Me.

Not me commenting on a post that's saying Ariana is head and shoulders above the rest of the coaches (both in talent and popularity). Said that Kelly is objectively a better vocalist while acknowledging Ariana is more successful in the music industry at the moment and when I tell you Arianators came after me HARD. Probably my fault tbh but just found it funny

Edited by colemanftw
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, colemanftw said:

Not me commenting on a post that's saying Ariana is head and shoulders above the rest of the coaches (both in talent and popularity). Said that Kelly is objectively a better vocalist while acknowledging Ariana is more successful in the music industry at the moment and when I tell you Arianators came after me HARD. Probably my fault tbh but just found it funny

You have guts lol 😂

24 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I don't know why they reacted that way, considering that it's true.  Ariana is an amazing singer, yes, but Kelly is just on an entirely different level from her.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't know why they reacted that way, considering that it's true.  Ariana is an amazing singer, yes, but Kelly is just on an entirely different level from her.

Yeah, Kelly is a 10 and Ariana is a 9 or 9.5 at best imo. 🧐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Over It Reaction GIF by Women's History Month

I think I'll change my profile name for S21 to "CRANCKIEST IDFER" and instead of the Goddess Maelyn, it will be the grumpy cat. 

Also, Ariana is great. But we have to remember Kelly was conquering the billboard and opening the door for women while Ariana was frolicking in kindergarten. A little more respect from the Arianators would be awesome. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Thank goodness they didn’t say that when Christina was on the panel or I would’ve flipped... Almost no one can touch Queen Xtina, and that’s just a fact. 😤

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 5