The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Yes but she has worked on a TV show before so she knows about how the producers and rules can be a bit overbearing, especially she was with Nickelodeon. Nickelodeon is very intense when it comes to that stuff. 😅

Lol, I highly doubt she considered any of that when deciding whether or not to come on as a coach.

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I'm surprised she wasn't the mega mentor for S20 KOs

i think they wanted the surprise to be total, she would have been at the mentor knockouts, we would have been surprised that she was a coach but less than if she had done nothing to keep the surprise even greater

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Lol, I highly doubt she considered any of that when deciding whether or not to come on as a coach.

Yeah but my point is is that she knows what she's getting herself into so she most likely won't play a Xtina card. Xtina said in that one 2018 interview that she didn't know what she signed up for but Ariana, being a TV actress, knows how overbearing the producers and show rules can be. 🧐

8 minutes ago, French20 said:

i think they wanted the surprise to be total, she would have been at the mentor knockouts, we would have been surprised that she was a coach but less than if she had done nothing to keep the surprise even greater

Yeah, the KOs mega-mentor becoming a new coach has been done before. They did that with both Miley and Kelly. This was more of a surprise because Ariana had no experience on the show before, not as a coach nor a battle/KO advisor. 🧐

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Yeah but my point is is that she knows what she's getting herself into so she most likely won't play a Xtina card. Xtina said in that one 2018 interview that she didn't know what she signed up for but Ariana, being a TV actress, knows how overbearing the producers and show rules can be. 🧐

Hopefully, she doesn’t expect the winner to become a huge star. Maybe picking Ariana will be good for the artists that pick her, if she supports them and gives them off-show opportunities with her.

10 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Hopefully, she doesn’t expect the winner to become a huge star. Maybe picking Ariana will be good for the artists that pick her, if she supports them and gives them off-show opportunities with her.

She has clearly watched the show (see her old tweets) so I'm sure she knows that nobody from this show makes it big. Or maybe the fact that Ariana is so huge right now could change that, if she brings her protégé on tour and gets them signed to her record deal. 🤔

Edited by disney1024

Honestly, I'd prefer Snoop Dog as a coach instead of Ariana. He has a lot of experience, worked with different people in different fields, he's a legend, funny as hell and there wouldn't be an army of teenagers and young adults being toxic everywhere. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Honestly, I'd prefer Snoop Dog as a coach instead of Ariana. He has a lot of experience, worked with different people in different fields, he's a legend, funny as hell and there wouldn't be an army of teenagers and young adults being toxic everywhere. 

I didn't realize this was something I needed in my life, but it is something I need. 

Also, Martha Stewart can be his guest mentor. 

3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

She has clearly watched the show (see her old tweets) so I'm sure she knows that nobody from this show makes it big. Or maybe the fact that Ariana is so huge right now could change that, if she brings her protégé on tour and gets them signed to her record deal. 🤔

Just the fact that AG is signed to Republic herself raises the likelihood that someone there will learn the winner’s name.