The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Also she stans Bella and her battle partner and Ryleigh Plank apparently. I believe the source said something like "you're my girls" after Bella and TBA's battle and "it's you and me to the end" after Ryleigh's - which the source said she was INSANE.

We won today 😌

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

If my counting skills haven’t deserted me, out of 48 spots, there are now 41 known names of which 37 have known team placements.

39 team placements I believe.

Team Kelly KO Predictions

Jeremy R vs. Xavier (stolen)

Gymani vs. TCS

Holly vs. Kinsey (stolen)

GNT vs. Hailey

I could also see TCS vs Hailey M, but then one of GNT/Holly/Gymani/Jeremy have to lose their battle

Edited by VoiceFan!

Just now, AngelaKD said:

If my counting skills haven’t deserted me, out of 48 spots, there are now 41 known names of which 37 have known team placements.

Yeah, 39 confirmed, 2 unplaced but we at least have high hopes unless they're professors at the school of trolling (Kaitlyn and Sasha)

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Team Kelly KO Predictions

Jeremy R vs. Xavier (stolen)

Gymani vs. TCS

Holly vs. Kinsey (stolen)

GNT vs. Hailey

I could also see TCS vs Hailey M, but then one of GNT/Holly/Gymani/Jeremy have to lose their battle

Yeah I view GNT and Holly as her locks at the moment. Gymani and Jeremy could either both go through or she could sacrifice one of them, but I don't sense either of them getting PV in playoffs.

Just now, Sabina said:

Who is Barrett?

We believe he may be the rocker, but we have no info on his battle or his partner. The source was just able to gather that his name sounded like "Barrett" and we haven't found anyone that this could be.

Just now, Someone648 said:

Yeah I view GNT and Holly as her locks at the moment. Gymani and Jeremy could either both go through or she could sacrifice one of them, but I don't sense either of them getting PV in playoffs.

Do we have any feedback on which battles were good/bad?

Just now, FloorWax said:

Do we have any feedback on which battles were good/bad?

For Kelly's battles the only thing that I can think of was the sources saying Jershika was the clear winner of her battle (not to say Jeremy was bad or underwhelming though)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1