The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, ThrowawayCrayon said:

Sadly, I can see either of them being montaged due to the battles having no steals/saves. A steal or save could've occured since they were available during their respective tapings meaning that those battles were probably not very good or  simply failed to standout 😟

Yeah but they usually montage battles from later tapings. Alex vs Injoy was the first battle taped and it didn't end in a steal, but it was still aired.

Just now, FloorWax said:

Yeah but they usually montage battles from later tapings. Alex vs Injoy was the first battle taped and it didn't end in a steal, but it was still aired.

Also, there are four battles from Team Kelly not to receive a steal/save. Kelly's team is probably perceived as strong by the coaches/producers despite not having a huge voting potential so I don't see more than one battle from TK montaged, it's between Xavier and TCS whoever doesn't make lives, most likely. Unless, one had a messy battle but breaks out in the KOs

Just now, Someone42 said:

I am willing to bet the battle pair who sang “Good 4 U” is going to get montaged for sure. It was on the first taping and no steals or saves, the song itself it just too challenging to sing

Montaging an Olive Rodriguez song? Don't think they would with how popular she is.

• Like 2