The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

A: David Vogel vs. Chavon Rodgers - TBA (Fall Out Boy)

High time for another Fall Out Boy battle 🤩 

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

A: Raquel Trinidad vs. Hailey Mia - Car Wash (Rose Royce) - Hailey stolen by KELLY

Would've never expected to hear this on the show- YAS! love the song choice 💘

• Like 2

There is minimal/almost no feedback from the sources.

-Advisors weren't confirmed but John mentioned something about Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes for something. Just speculation, not a confirmation on them being his advisors or anything.

-Ariana is a crier... and cried pretty much after every decision she had to make. Also she stans Bella and her battle partner and Ryleigh Plank apparently. I believe the source said something like "you're my girls" after Bella and TBA's battle and "it's you and me to the end" after Ryleigh's - which the source said she was INSANE.

• Thanks 9

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

There is minimal/almost no feedback from the sources.

-Advisors weren't confirmed but John mentioned something about Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes for something. Just speculation, not a confirmation on them being his advisors or anything.

-Ariana is a crier... and cried pretty much after every decision she had to make. Also she stans Bella and her battle partner and Ryleigh Plank apparently. I believe the source said something like "you're my girls" after Bella and TBA's battle and "it's you and me to the end" after Ryleigh's - which the source said she was INSANE.

Wdym by Insane

insane as in bad or good insane?

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:
Team Ariana (12/12; TBA 2):
David Vogel
Bella DeNapoli
Raquel Trinidad
Hailey Mia
Ryleigh Plank
KCK3
Vaughn Mugol
Sophia Bromberg
Chavon Rodgers
Katherine Ann Mohler
TBA (Jim & Sasha/father son duo vs. Sophia)
TBA (female; possibly a "K" name vs. Bella)

So now it’s 

David Vogel

Bella Denapoli

Raquel Trinidad

Ryleigh Plank

Katherine Anne

Jim and Sasha 

“K” female

Manny Keith

this team actually isn’t so bad 👀 

2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Ariana is so sweet 🥺

Yes Queen Ryleigh 🥳

• Like 2