The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, if we thought Wendy wasn´t going to share anything, Paris Winningham is a literal GHOST.

If it’s the right person, he’s currently in the US Navy and may be keeping his musical aspirations on the QT. But I found his Sound Cloud and LinkedIn easily and he was featured on someone else FB page at a gig.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

For Kelly's battles the only thing that I can think of was the sources saying Jershika was the clear winner of her battle (not to say Jeremy was bad or underwhelming though)

I could see it being like Desz/Joseph then.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t know why but I´m already sensing that this Paris guy is dangerous given that he beat out Jonathan. And that the battle inspired a Blake steal. (Could be for fodder, could be because he liked it, we don´t know)

thissssss

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

We believe he may be the rocker, but we have no info on his battle or his partner. The source was just able to gather that his name sounded like "Barrett" and we haven't found anyone that this could be.

thank you

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah I view GNT and Holly as her locks at the moment. Gymani and Jeremy could either both go through or she could sacrifice one of them, but I don't sense either of them getting PV in playoffs.

I think Gymani and Holly are her locks. Also I think one of Jeremy/Xavier is DEF making it through to kind of fill up the singer songwriter male artist on Team Kelly (like Corey).

I hope she doesn’t pair TCS and Hailey bc I also want GNT to move on. Hopefully Kinsey gets stolen by Blake

20 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Also song choices this season :wub:

David and Chavon are both interesting artists with genres that I usually prefer and I love Fall Out Boy (And I haven't seen them covered on the show from the last 4 seasons I've watched) . I'll be looking forward to that battle 😍

• Like 1

I don’t think Kelly would let go of Gymani tbh… I think she’s in it till lives come around…. Because of her story and all of that yeah Kelly is emotional lol….and I think Kelly only let Jershika go because 1) to only have 1 PH on her team or 2) to keep Jeremy on the show

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic