The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yes this is him. He's decent but very hard to find :haha:

Eh, it took 3 seconds to Google him. He obviously is a cover artist. His YT channel isn’t him performing, it’s his set list! 

And as I mentioned upthread, he has a “real” career in the Navy, so music is a side gig. 

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

Eh, it took 3 seconds to Google him. He obviously is a cover artist. His YT channel isn’t him performing, it’s his set list! 

And as I mentioned upthread, he has a “real” career in the Navy, so music is a side gig. 

he has voice and style

GIF by FOX International Channels

Just now, FloorWax said:

If Kelly dropped Jershika for Jeremy, I doubt she would Jeremy for her battle save 🤣

It’s just sooo hard bc her team is still stacked. The KOs are prolly gonna be worse than the Battles.

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

I literally typed his name on FB and found him lol. Can´t believe that didn´t occur to me before, probably because I wasn´t sure he was in.

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Yeahhh this gave me that impression also.

Well we know she didn't sing country for her blind, and that Blake had to pair her with someone/choose a song based on that info. I think we'll get more of an idea of which way she's going based on her KO song choice 

(or which way tptb want her to go anyways)

Edited by seak05

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

If Kelly dropped Jershika for Jeremy, I doubt she would Jeremy for her battle save 🤣

I’ll be shocked if Kinsey wins her Knockout, given that she was Kelly’s save. Her best chance to make Lives is a steal at this point. 

If Jeremy lost his Knockout to anyone, I’m thinking it would be Gymani. GNT could also be paired against Kinsey because they are the closest to country. 

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic