The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Here´s the CMA medley with Ricky Skaggs. Carson´s fiddle solo comes around 5:25. It´s brief, but he makes the most out of it. This performance in general is exemplifying why I love bluegrass in the first place.

Oh, yeah. I’ve watched it. There’s no denying Carson’s instrumental talent. He’s very good. 

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

So Chavon posted this. No idea where he is, nor if the picture is old or actual, but he posted this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRkaip2rXGW/

it's probably old. He's being especially covert about his location. He's giving me nothing with his follows either.

The only consolation I have that he may be in LA is that I don't think he's with his wife right now. Tenuous, but consoling nonetheless. 😢 

Edited by Teraginn

35 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

it's probably old. He's being especially covert about his location. He's giving me nothing with his follows either.

The only consolation I have that he may be in LA is that I don't think he's with his wife right now. Tenuous, but consoling nonetheless. 😢 

He follows Ariana and John out of the coaches, and the voice´s official IG account. And the day that Team Ariana was flying he posted that picture at 4:00 am or something, which I took as him waking up early to take that flight, but who knows at this point lol.

Edited by Misirlou

Ah, the good ol´ days are back. An extremely limited amount of known song choices, missing contestants, and we´re back to asking if our favorites actually made it on the show instead of just looking forward to see them advance to the next round lol.

To answer the earlier question about contestant placements, the only things I’m confident on are that we’ll see Holly and Wendy by Episode 3 and Parker will close the final blinds episode since she was the final contestant to join the cast.

I’m less confident on this but I think we’ll see Hailey in the blinds premiere since she’s a returning no-chair and TPTB like to put them earlier on (Corey last season comes to mind as an example of that) and Gymani strikes me as a likely but not guaranteed premiere closer.

Additionally, I think Carson will be in a later blinds episode since when TPTB want to weaken Team Blake, they tend to bury his “stronger” contestants in the later blinds (Ricky Duran and Kirk Jay being the two most obvious recent examples).

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He follows Ariana and John out of the coaches, and the voice´s official IG account. And the day that Team Ariana was flying he posted that picture at 4:00 am or something, which I took as him waking up early to take that flight, but who knows at this point lol.

Yeah, that's also pretty sus.

I'm readying myself from an Austin Tyler Jones-level of disappointment though. Give us a little something Chavon! 

20 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

This reminds me of the violin vs fiddle debate that Kelly and Blake had during Mandi's blind auditions lol 😂

Aren't they like, the same instrument, just played differently?

44 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Aren't they like, the same instrument, just played differently?

they’re pretty much the same instrument, but the violin is played for more classical music and the fiddle is played for more country/bluegrass

22 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

That was Blake's argument iirc. Kelly said its different cause she learned to play a violin and not a fiddle. 

Love Kelly but :whut:

I understand her argument, since she did learn to play the violin and not the fiddle, but, imo, they're still the same instrument just used in different ways.

Edited by QueenCami

16 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Love Kelly but :whut:

I understand her argument, since she did learn to play the violin and not the fiddle, but, imo, they're still the same instrument just used in different ways.

Yeah I think either Nick or Blake said that if you walk into a shop and ask for a fiddle, they're gonna bring you to the violin section.

• Haha 1

Katie Mortimer deleted her music account, made her personal account public, and now we finally have a singing video from her. There’s nothing to rule her out yet. She changed her stuff to Katie Rae Mortimer. I’m thinking she could be on. Why else would she make a private account public?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Katie Mortimer deleted her music account, made her personal account public, and now we finally have a singing video from her. There’s nothing to rule her out yet. She changed her stuff to Katie Rae Mortimer. I’m thinking she could be on. Why else would she make a private account public?

Interesting. It could mean something, or it could not. We'll just have to see.