The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

TAPING 4 :

KCK3 vs. Alexandra Stojack

The Cunningham Sisters vs. Holly Forbes

Was tempted to include TJR vs Wendy but the whole cast combined could not defeat her 🙃

I think IDF would collectively cancel S21 if Wendy left before the lives, tbh. 

Just now, Daillon said:

I’m expecting some meltdowns on TK, people here seem to get specially attached to 4-chair turns and Kelly isn’t afraid to drop them.

This is so true. Kelly just goes by how she feels in the moment

11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I’m expecting some meltdowns on TK, people here seem to get specially attached to 4-chair turns and Kelly isn’t afraid to drop them.

I don´t think her decisions have been controversial in S19-S20 (Except Marisa vs Tanner probably, and I say probably because IDF lost respect for her), but I´m sure the meltdowns will go back to her team this season.

IDF wil likely go after her if she drops any of  Gymani, Jershika, Holly and probably Girl Named Tom. That´s 3 of the four chair turns she has. I´m not counting Aaron in because I don´t think IDF is really attached to him so far.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I´m not counting Aaron in because I don´t think IDF is really attached to him so far.

I like him, but I'm kind of getting the vibe that his audition will be Nelson Cade 2.0 (due to how early it is in the tapings) and IDF will think it's mediocre.

Edit: Hope not though, he has a really nice tone.

Edited by FloorWax

23 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I like him, but I'm kind of getting the vibe that his audition will be Nelson Cade 2.0 (due to how early it is in the tapings) and IDF will think it's mediocre.

Edit: Hope not though, he has a really nice tone.

Hopefully it´s not the case, but either way he´s getting drowned out on IDF due to the depth of that team, but it doesn´t matter. What really matters is how far he goes on the show, and I think he has the potential to be a dark horse.

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Thank you to @Someone648 for highlighting some of the unconfirmed names on the OP, makes it easier to keep track of who we think is and isn't in.

Yes, that’s so helpful! 🙂 

I’m glad they left Cami Brooks un highlighted too (even though it looks like she’s home.)

denial GIF 

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And Justin Kim keeps giving me nothing. He´s a literal graveyard on IG.

Yeah, the only hope I have is that he still hasn't posted anything after his latest post (which was posted a day before Team Ari members flew to Cali)

scrolled through his tiktok account some more, he has a lot of Ariana covers 😮 I'm guessing he's a fan

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Chavon Rodgers finally posted an IG story, but to me it doesn't look like it points to anything that places him in LA. Anyone here who can do otherwise?

It´s his Fender Squier on a couch leaned to a green wall. No idea where that location is lol.

I don´t know if you noticed, but apparently he recently followed Kelly and Blake, and Leon Bridges, who has been followed by several contestants this season in a certain period of time. That could be another good sign.

26 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It´s his Fender Squier on a couch leaned to a green wall. No idea where that location is lol.

I don´t know if you noticed, but apparently he recently followed Kelly and Blake, and Leon Bridges, who has been followed by several contestants this season in a certain period of time. That could be another good sign.

I noticed the coach follows, but since IG shows the follows to me out of chronological order, so I assumed it was from the blinds. How recent were the follows?

Also, I didn't know about Leon, is he gonna be an advisor again? 

I noticed the coach follows, but since IG shows the follows to me out of chronological order, so I assumed it was from the blinds. How recent were the follows?

According to @Bk1234, the Blake, Kelly and Leon follows were recent if I´m correct. He followed Ariana and John before. And apparently he only followed Ariana before the blinds were taped, but then he followed John after.

Also, I didn't know about Leon, is he gonna be an advisor again? 

No idea, but several contestants started conspicuosly following him a while ago. The tricky part is that several people from different teams follow him, so we don´t know what the deal is.

Edited by Misirlou

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

According to @Bk1234, the Blake, Kelly and Leon follows were recent if I´m correct. He followed Ariana and John before. And apparently he only followed Ariana before the blinds were taped, but then he followed John after.

No idea, but several contestants started conspicuosly following him a while ago. The tricky part is that several people from different teams follow him, so we don´t know what the deal is.

Maybe they can't afford multiple team advisors anymore because of Ariana, so they're gonna do two mega advisors for the battles and KOs.

Or.... maybe they'll be a format change and KOs will come in next week first. Hmmm.....

9 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Maybe they can't afford multiple team advisors anymore because of Ariana, so they're gonna do two mega advisors for the battles and KOs.

Or.... maybe they'll be a format change and KOs will come in next week first. Hmmm.....

This one I can actually see, since what they paid her is no joke. I think something similar happened when they had Celine Dion as a battle advisor on S12, and then all of a sudden there was no mega mentor for KOs.

So yeah, maybe Leon will advise all the teams this round. And if that´s the case, he´s gotta earn his paycheck this time around lol.

Edited by Misirlou

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Of course there´s always the chance of IDF being wrong and the contestants just deciding to prank us by having several teams follow him.

Yeah, sometimes the contestants mislead us. Whether it's their own choice or NBC's choice :haha:

It increases when people immediately rush to post the first thing they see on a contestant's social media on the thread. Glad none of that's been happening ;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Yeah, the only hope I have is that he still hasn't posted anything after his latest post (which was posted a day before Team Ari members flew to Cali)

Hmm that could be a sign he's trying to not give out any extra info? If he posted consistently before that then it could be a good sign! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Of course there´s always the chance of IDF being wrong and the contestants just deciding to prank us by having several teams follow him.

Especially because everyone here seems to list Leon Bridges (along with Kane Brown) first when talking about advisors they don't want :haha:

Edited by FloorWax

So I know how team Kelly is stacked especially to the general IDF community but I still think team Blake has the strongest team so far especially to the typical voters. Thoughts or am I off? 

like Clint has Ethan Lively vibes, Carson is like a country, fiddling Carter, Wendy is the country queen, the Joy reunion has swon brothers vibes, so many potential finalists! 

Edited by rainbowconnection
  • Like 2