The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

21 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

But Gymani can also take us to church! Ugh idk lol

WHY YALL GIVING ME SO MUCH OPTIONS PRODUCERS

She's more pop, to be honest, and Kelly also has more of it, so other pairings could arise.

Jershika and Aaron seem like a logical pairing since gospel is their main thing, but we've gotten some pretty non-logical pairings from Kelly so we'll see. I can also see any of them both paired with Jeremy, who also sings gospel.

3 hours ago, katybay said:

Random thought.....are we sleeping on Brittany Bree (johns 4 chair turn)

I went on her insta and she sounds like she could be fantastic....

I love Brittany! her tone is beautiful and moving in different ways

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Pop??? Lol have you seen majority of her covers?? I’m guessing you haven’t.

Her voice just sounds more pop to my ear, which isn´t an insult by the way. And yes, I´m aware she has covered Mary J Blige and K. Michelle, so that´s why I didn´t classify her as only pop in my list, I have her as that and R&B, because she can crossover. 

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Her voice just sounds more pop to my ear, which isn´t an insult by the way. And yes, I´m aware she has covered Mary J Blige and K. Michelle, so that´s why I didn´t classify her as only pop in my list, I have her as that and R&B, because she can crossover. 

Ok but I’ll say she’s more rnb/soul. I haven’t seen a pop cover from her though 

Also, speaking of pairings consisting of an older contestant and a youngster, that could probably happen with Hailey and the unkown middle aged Team Blake rocker. We have no idea of what he sounds like still, but Hailey is the only other one that covers a rock space on Blake´s team, so, it could be possible. 

Apparently the rocker turned Blake only too, but since there have been mistakes on the Taping 7 info, there´s a chance it might be wrong.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 2:30 PM, AngelaKD said:

The thing that popped out to me was the large number of duo/trio contestants. 3 successful trios in one season? That’s something!

ETA: Didn’t see Matthew’s similar comment before I posted

This is sparking my interest. Has there ever been 3 Trios on a season?

Looking forward to seeing how the Trios play out in the lives. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Who are each team’s frontrunners (based on the current list), in your opinion? One per team. 

I know it’s a little ridiculous to be asking this, but this is what we do here. 

Legend : Brittany 

Kelly: allofum😭 but my faves from there is Jershika and Gymani

Blake: WENDY MF MOTEN

Ari: Alexandra🤞🏾🤞🏾 (But now idk at all Bella?)

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Who are each team’s frontrunners (based on the current list), in your opinion? One per team. 

Team Kelly:

Holly is a likelier front-runner than Gymani or Girl Named Tom, so I’m gonna say her (but I think it’s close between those three).

Team Legend:

Brittany is the only known four-chair on the team, with several of John’s other acts appearing to be just one-chairs, so I’m guessing her. 

Team Ari:

Bella of the confirmed names, but Alexandra could be one too if she’s here.

Team Blake:

WENDY. FREAKING. MOTEN. I don’t think I have to explain this one. 

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Kelly

Aaron, Gymani, and Holly (couldn't decide but if I had to pick one probably Gymani because of the likely iconic-ness of her audition)

John

Brittany (from the few names we know lol)

Ariana

Bella, but as much as I love her I'm expecting someone that screams frontrunner more to arise

Blake

This one is way too obvious, so I'll just leave this link just in case anyone still hasn't heard it

https://youtu.be/sEsinV5he2g

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I actually like doing this to an extent since later I´ll find out how wrong (or right) I was.

From the confirmed ones:

Kelly: Holly. Very accesible tone and is an "everyman" kind of contestant. The others might appeal to a more specific group but she can offer a few things for almost everyone´s liking. 

John: From the few names we have, Brittany probably, although "frontrunner" is excesive for anybody on that team.

Ariana: David, and I might make a case for Wyatt too. Why? Because they´re different on a team full of pop girls, who frankly I don´t see Minivan supporting.

Blake: Wendy is in the lead here, but I´m not discounting Carson.

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

In a similar vein, who do we think (one per team) is a potential surprise to make it further than we expect?

Kelly

Not sure tbh because her team is stacked, so I'm sure many wouldn't be surprised if most manage to make it far, but I'm leaning towards Parker

John

Out of the confirmed names, I genuinely can't see Trey/Jack past pre taped rounds, so I guess none? If they prove me wrong I'd be interested tho.

Ariana

Ryleigh

Blake

Hailey

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If @TeamAudra hadn’t said only one, I’d have put him tied with Wendy.

In a similar vein, who do we think (one per team) is a potential surprise to make it further than we expect?

Kelly: Aaron. I see him being a bit drowned here due to the strength of Kelly´s team, but he could be getting past a few favorites IF he plays his cards right. 

John: Still Britanny lol. Jack is actually the one that interests me the most out of that team so far, but he´s not Minivan material at all. Not that Brittany is, but she might have more hype to help her a bit.

Ariana: Wyatt. I called David the frontrunner but this guy could sneak past a few obvious ones if Ariana sees the value in him.

Blake: The Joy Reunion could gather some unexpected support if they perform well. They are country and have a certain Minivan appeal that past groups didn´t have.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Team Kelly: Girl Named Tom. I think they’re gonna go in the folk lane and Kelly’s gonna make sure to make them stay in the competition

Team Legend: probs Jack

Team Ariana: Wyatt if he’s on Team Ari if not then Bella

Team Blake: Hmm…maybe Clint.

• Like 1