The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I kinda wish Sasha came on the show by himself lol… he literally gained like 140K followers wow…: I’m sure Bella would’ve been at 100K by now too… Ryleigh wouldn’t have been far… and I’m sure if Hailey was still team Ari she would be there too

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What does that even mean? “Pure following?” I know you’re a GNT stan primarily, but there’s no need to go to these lengths to prop them up. We all know they are winning. 😂

People should, however, be reminded of their journeys on a regular basis🤣. Carson, for example, recalls Minivan of Hailey's age. I believe we should keep track of how many times the terms "youngest contestant" and "14 years old" are used during the show; I wouldn't be surprised if these terms are used more than Hailey's name.🤣

36 minutes ago, Arsh said:

Based on the show's journey, that will be pure following. During the early stages of the show, Hailey had Ariana's support. Sasha, on the other hand, is an attention seeker; I believe he is the only team Ariana contestant who uses her name in the majority of his social media posts.

You think you are making look GNT better by saying this, but dragging other contestants to make sure your fav is #1 on everything creates the opposite effect. You are not doing them any favor.

• Like 8

Sasha by himself would’ve likely gone less of the folk-rock safe songs route that he’s done with his dad, and that’s likely a good part of what’s kept the duo safe up to this point. The singer-songwriter alt-rock thing works really well for Sasha’s voice, but doesn’t work as well with the main part of the audience votes-wise.

Also, having both the charm of the father and son pair as a duo & the open display of a dad who loves his kid unconditionally (especially as Sasha’s a not-straight trans kid in a world where that’s unfortunately not the reality for every LGBT+ kid) has a good bit of appeal that’s hard to overlook.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Sasha by himself would’ve likely gone less of the folk-rock safe songs route that he’s done with his dad, and that’s likely a good part of what’s kept the duo safe up to this point. The singer-songwriter alt-rock thing works really well for Sasha’s voice, but doesn’t work as well with the main part of the audience votes-wise.

Also, having both the charm of the father and son pair as a duo & the open display of a dad who loves his kid unconditionally (especially as Sasha’s a not-straight trans kid in a world where that’s unfortunately not the reality for every LGBT+ kid) has a good bit of appeal that’s hard to overlook.

All of this is so true 

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

She has Hailey at #5 on the list, yet says this… 🤔 

“Hailey rose from No. 4 to No. 3 this week, as a reflection of her peaking at the right time”

A little sloppy. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

She has Hailey at #5 on the list, yet says this… 🤔 

“Hailey rose from No. 4 to No. 3 this week, as a reflection of her peaking at the right time”

A little sloppy. 

In general, I disagree with everything on the list except the #1 and #8 spots :haha:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Daillon said:

You think you are making look GNT better by saying this, but dragging other contestants to make sure your fav is #1 on everything creates the opposite effect. You are not doing them any favor.

Please accept my apologies if it sounds like that.

That is not something I intend to accomplish. I was merely expressing my thoughts on the social media stats.

I'm deleting that comment to avoid any future issues.

Edited by Arsh

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I’m not even a fan of GNT (not denying they are good, they just do nothing for me) and I think Sasha is an attention seeker 🤷‍♀️ I’m not hating on him for it, but it is hard for me to come to any other conclusion looking at his social media activity. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

In general, I disagree with everything on the list except the #1 and #8 spots :haha:

At least they got this part right ;) 

3. Lana Scott – Team Blake – You know the drill. Lana Scott, the only country singer in the Lives. She’s got her own lane. Yada yada. But she also flipped a Katy Perry song ably last week. Even many non-fans loved it. She’s well positioned to make the final without even having to sing for the Instant Save.

• Like 3

Just now, Bk1234 said:

3. Lana Scott – Team Blake – You know the drill. Lana Scott, the only country singer in the Lives. She’s got her own lane. Yada yada. But she also flipped a Katy Perry song ably last week. Even many non-fans loved it. She’s well positioned to make the final without even having to sing for the Instant Save.

There´s actually a part of me that thinks she could do it, but it really will depend on the song choices for everyone and how they actually perform.

For now I´m sticking with my predicted 4 PVs and the IS being for grabs, but really anything can happen. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Arsh said:

People should, however, be reminded of their journeys on a regular basis🤣. Carson, for example, recalls Minivan of Hailey's age. I believe we should keep track of how many times the terms "youngest contestant" and "14 years old" are used during the show; I wouldn't be surprised if these terms are used more than Hailey's name.🤣

Hey, Kelly stan. Hello? The woman in you avatar is mostly responsible for that. Good grief. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I highly doubt it but we’ll see

No contestant's song choices in comparison to pre-show covers have disappointed me as much as Holly's. I really thought she'd be this season's singer-songwriter chick type contestant but we all know what happened with her. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

No contestant's song choices in comparison to pre-show covers have disappointed me as much as Holly's. I really thought she'd be this season's singer-songwriter chick type contestant but we all know what happened with her. 

She became my pre-season favorite after I listened to her cover of "Have you ever seen the rain" but the ones who ended up doing that song were Jim and Sasha 💀

29 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Which songs you would have suggested for her?? I'm dissapointed that she never sang any Brandi Carlile's song during the show.

• Like 1

I'm actually disappointed on TPTB when it comes to Holly. Why the hell try to transform her into a Kelly Clarkson 2.0? I mean, they literally recreated Kelly's performance of The Dance (even the color scheme) and then threw Because of You on her back. 

All I have to say is: WHY?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I remember the Cami comparisons after we first found out about her bcs of her soft and almost indie tone. If she had done more of that (actually if he had done that at all) I would've loved her run. I think the problem is she got too big and TPTB/Ari/herself tried to sell Holly as a powerhouse, and I personally don't think that's when her voice sounds best. I will give her credit for Alone tho, that was great and her best performance on the show and the weirdest song choice for her after Last Dance.

13 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I'm actually disappointed on TPTB when it comes to Holly. Why the hell try to transform her into a Kelly Clarkson 2.0? I mean, they literally recreated Kelly's performance of The Dance (even the color scheme) and then threw Because of You on her back. 

All I have to say is: WHY?

Kelly even covered Holly's Top 11 song "Alone" on her show.

They were really pushing Holly for the finale, but I believe they were portraying her in a different way, which backfired. Holly would have been in the Top 3 if she had been allowed to sing freely during the lives instead of being pushed. Her social media covers are actually very good.