The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, Mohammad said:

You made it seem as if she will land in the bottom. She’ll make it in the finale by a PV and sing un-break my heart in the finale .

I sure as hell hope she’s not in the bottom, but considering the only person to make it to the bloodbath Instant Save after landing  in the bottom 3 the previous week was surrounded by a sh*t-ton of controversy due to her coach’s actions…I’m not optimistic about Jershika’s odds of getting a PV in this new format.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, landon1988 said:

So let’s play “get IDF stressed tf out for no reason” game…

1.  Do y’all think there’s a chance that at least one among GNT, Wendy, and Hailey could end up singing for the instant save tonight?

2.  Do you think either Lana or J&S have a shot at NOT having to sing for the instant save tonight?

*grabs popcorn* 

J&S or Lana can secure the 4th spot IMHO. I think the only locks today are GNT, Wendy and Hailey

Paris ideally would get the 4th PV but his socials for last night was shockingly low compared to prev weeks

Edited by The narrator

10 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I sure as hell hope she’s not in the bottom, but considering the only person to make it to the bloodbath Instant Save after landing  in the bottom 3 the previous week was surrounded by a sh*t-ton of controversy due to her coach’s actions…I’m not optimistic about Jershika’s odds of getting a PV in this new format.

I am sure Jershika lands in the bottom half and sing for IS. She barely got to the Top 8 and rising 4 spots in the voting seems a tall ask. She might eke out the win in IS tho 

1 minute ago, The narrator said:

I am sure Jershika lands in the bottom half and sing for IS. She barely got to the Top 8 and rising 4 spots in the voting seems a tall ask. She might eke out the win in IS tho 

At least she’s 100% guaranteed to sing in the Save if she doesn’t get a PV, I have a feeling if they’d stuck with the top 3 PV/middle 3 for the Save/bottom 2 eliminated from S17 she would’ve been doomed (but at least that would’ve been a helluva high note to go out on)

• Like 1

I predicted yesterday that one of GNT, Wendy, Hailey or Paris would not get PV. I took a shot at Hailey, but apparently she was well received on Facebook and the Arianators voted for her. I feel like Paris might have to work a bit, tonight. 

3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I predicted yesterday that one of GNT, Wendy, Hailey or Paris would not get PV. I took a shot at Hailey, but apparently she was well received on Facebook and the Arianators voted for her. I feel like Paris might have to work a bit, tonight. 

Who do you think gets a PV in place of Paris?

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Who do you think gets a PV in place of Paris?

I can't point a finger exactly, because I feel there might be a surprise approaching. But the weirdest results this season always revolve around J&S, don't they? 

Just now, SNI2 said:

I can't point a finger exactly, because I feel there might be a surprise approaching. But the weirdest results this season always revolve around J&S, don't they? 

…you’re not wrong.

Hoping the 4th spot goes to Team Legend if Paris doesn’t get it, but I don’t trust America’s taste at this point.

6 minutes ago, landon1988 said:

Carson:

America saved…. From team Blake… Wendy Moten!

America also saved… From team Kelly… Girl Named Tom!

America also saved… also from team Blake… Lana Scott!

America also saved… Ariana Grande!

oh, just imagine the meltdown.

Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Haha 2

The lowest FB v/r ratios of the night. 

Lana/J&S duet 68

Lana solo 42

J&S solo 37

All other performances are in the 20s, including duets 

These do drop as time goes on. I suspect that’s from stans watching the performances more than once. Obviously, they can only like a video once. 

J&S are actually 4th in reacts and views, though. If they got significant votes from Ariana stans, they could snag a PV. Then again, why would TPTB pair them with Lana and place both of their performances in the first hour, if they were in reach of a PV?

Team Legend's stats are so low it's making me lose hope. But Paris is within reach. If he doesn't get in on PV it's because J&S leapfrogged him somehow.

I'm a bit confused as to how J&S were treates this round given so many people swore up and down they'd be pushed as Ariana's last act. It didn't feel like that night except for Carson's reminders.

1 minute ago, graphite_ said:

Team Legend's stats are so low it's making me lose hope. But Paris is within reach. If he doesn't get in on PV it's because J&S leapfrogged him somehow.

I'm a bit confused as to how J&S were treates this round given so many people swore up and down they'd be pushed as Ariana's last act. It didn't feel like that night except for Carson's reminders.

Maybe TPTB is as tired of Sasha as many Ariana stans are. They have to be around him all week. 

• Haha 1

If Paris and Lana both have to sing for the instant save, who do y’all think Blake will beg people to vote for?  Personally, I think he’s going to pimp Lana for being the only country singer left.

if both Joshua and Jershika have to sing, I actually have no idea who John will pimp the most…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, landon1988 said:

If Paris and Lana both have to sing for the instant save, who do y’all think Blake will beg people to vote for?  Personally, I think he’s going to pimp Lana for being the only country singer left.

if both Joshua and Jershika have to sing, I actually have no idea who John will pimp the most…

Blake can do whatever he wants, I give Lana almost zero chance of beating Paris in an IS. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, landon1988 said:

Now y’all, I’ve never actually watched a full season of this show.  How do you vote for the instant save?  Is it also on the app? 

Yes, it’s on the app. BUT it’s during Eastern Time. If you aren’t in the eastern time zone. I encourage you to follow the thread during the show to see when it opens. 

• Like 2

Has a previous instant save winner ever got the IS pimp spot again? Reason why I am asking is if Jershika and J&S are in the IS with Lana I don’t think they will do that. So Lana would have at least a 50% chance of getting the pimp spot. Manifesting that at least 🙏🏻

Edited by gabe0101