The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

Can we pick Kelly Clarkson hitting the buttom to steal Hailey Mia during Battles as one of the best moves ever done on The Voice?

The best move was TPTB pimping/protecting the heck out of Hailey during the live shows, without them this wouldn't have been possible. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I just realized.

Whenever there's a format change or a shortened season, Kelly doesn't win (S16, S18-S20)

But whenever there isn't, she wins (S14, S15, S17).

I think this trend will continue with GNT's victory next week

This season, she didn't wear a black dress during the blinds.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

7 people in the finale and 4 of them are women. Team Waffle is back y'all!

Also, 3 of them are black 😃 

And this is the first time in the history of The Voice that we'll have two black powerhouses divas in the finale :thumbsup:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 3

Seeing Jershika make finale just hits different, in a good way. I said once here that I wish AA divas, who are already in disadvantage due to their color, would swim against the current and do unexpected things, and Jershika was all of that. Beggin' is a top performance of the season, I personally loved Ain't It Fun, GOK was such a fresh song choice, and even DLTSGDOM was amazing, and that song sucks. She deserves this finale spot more than 95% of the cast, and I almost cried seeing her crying out of nervousness, she's worked so hard for this and it still isn't (and probably won't ever be) enough 😔

Edited by Weirdoo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, echoap said:

The best move was TPTB pimping/protecting the heck out of Hailey during the live shows, without them this wouldn't have been possible. 

Just accept, for once, that you were wrong and TeamAudra was right 🙄

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 9

11 minutes ago, Dane Bautista said:

Blake stealing Chloe is the best one for me

To be fair, I don't recall seeing anyone question Blake stealing Chloe. It looked like an obvious move after Chloe did Landslide. When Hailey's battle aired, I saw a lot of people questioning Kelly's decision stealing Hailey but she proved them wrong and is now in the finale. 

Edited by ThrowawayCrayon
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

And the biggest surprise of the results show was something nobody even considered. Jershika made the finale.

Not too shocking but considering that she got obscure song choices after ger amazing "God Only Knows" performance, I guess it counts. 

Just now, Angelbright said:

I remember y’all thought Jershika was fodder and y’all was so doubtful. Look at her now… A FINALIST 

very happy to be proven wrong. She's tied as my favorite contestant this season.