Just throwing these out there

*I don’t see gymani in the bottom again

*girl named Tom has been doing the same thing pretty much all season

*wendy hasn’t lost steam

*Lana/Joshua and Jim&Sasha could be the bottom 2

*gymani will have a similar trajectory to Joana Martinez in s17

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Wendy said it is something fast that she can have fun with. 

Not sure if Minivan will stan, but I hope she has fun with it. 

Preparing for more "Screamer" comments though.

Really wish she got Martina though, maybe Top 10 lol.(Now I'm just being delusional tbh)

2 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

That kinda kills the excitement I had for her doing Aretha again. 

Aretha with a ballad was a breakout. Uptempo Aretha? Probably not gonna do much.

Yeah.

5 minutes ago, jem128 said:

Wendy said it is something fast that she can have fun with. 

My first thought was "Freeway of Love," but I hope it's something better for votes. Wendy calls the song "a fun one" in this video and sings it well, though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jem128 said:

Does anyone have any thoughts as to why the Team Kelly performance was pre-recorded but Team Legend wasn’t? I wonder if next week only one of Ari/Blake’s team will be pre-recorded. 

Not enough time for changing stage props?

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I’m actually happy that she’s singing uptempo Aretha. It means we are not getting Natural Woman (thank god) and if her blind is any indication, she certainly knows how to slay something uptempo. My wig is not ready :wub:

This is what I thought. I think she did amazing with « We can work it out »

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

if Wendy’s doing a fun Aretha song, i’m thinking that maybe it could be Think… the song hasn’t been covered in a while, and i think she would do great with it!

It's the first song in this Aretha medley. She slays it of course, but it's likely to get "screamer" comments from this audience.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

1-F220-FA8-F689-414-D-93-E4-1-E40-CEE354

Oh wow Team Ariana got to experience Universal Studios late after last nights show. (Joan was there too lol) Did I actually read someone say Ariana is the worst coach?? pls

Pretty sure they were talking about Ariana's The Voice decision making as a coach, not about her as a person.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I’m actually happy that she’s singing uptempo Aretha. It means we are not getting Natural Woman (thank god) and if her blind is any indication, she certainly knows how to slay something uptempo. My wig is not ready :wub:

Oh, Wendy has no problem with uptempo. I just think she needs an emotional storytelling song to have a "moment" that helps her trajectory on the show.