The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

So Team Ariana is flying in today, too?  Interesting.  I'd thought that only two teams fly in at a time, and then the other two teams.

They all usually fly in together for the live shows.

They’re flying in pretty early though. I’m thinking we get another top 20 group performance 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, seak05 said:

They all usually fly in together for the live shows.

Actually, it was two teams earlier in the week, then the other two teams about two days later.  I guess COVID must've forced a change in protocol to require them all to go in at the same time.

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Samuel's song could not be any more perfect for his voice. I'm intrigued by the other song choices- it seems like Gymani's going into the modern pop route so far

So Paris and Jershika's saved for next week, nice!

• Like 2

On 3/30/2021 at 3:37 AM, Someone648 said:

Taping Two:

B: Lana Scott (Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift) vs. Carson Peters (TBA - George Strait)

J: Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Tennessee Whiskey - Chris Stapleton) - Paris stolen by BLAKE.

Taping Three:

K: Jeremy Rosado vs. Xavier Cornell

J: Shadale Johnson vs. Samara Brown (TBA - Tina Turner)

A: Bella DeNapoli (Chandelier - Sia) vs. Katherine Ann Mohler

A: Jim & Sasha Allen vs. Manny Keith (Golden - Harry Styles)

B: Peedy Chavis vs. Berritt Haynes

This is what we have left for next week, they won't montage the only Team Kelly pairing left. I'd assume Bella and Peedy are off the hook. Shadale was apparently really good but with this many powerhouses singers left for one episode, I'd actually call Shadale vs Samara as the montage. The other options are Lana vs Carson or J&S vs Manny but I think those are less likely.

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Soooo nobody gonna compile the pairings and song choices 🥲

Samuel is singing "Bruises" by Lewis Capaldi

Brittany is singing "Best Part"

Gymani is singing "Pillowtalk" by Zayn

Wendy is singing "Aint No Way" by Aretha

Holly is singing "Superstar" by idk

thats all i remember lol

Gymani is a vocal powerhouse chameleon enigma (if that makes sense), because the songs that she sang for her pre-lives performances isn’t something you would expect her to sing and isn’t something that fits such a powerful voice like Gymani’s, yet she still managed to deliver one of the best performances in each round of the pre-lives , I am saying this because her rendition of POV is divine , she barely tried and was so effortless in her battles and still slayed , and apparently according to sources she managed to deliver amazing vocals in her KO and was praised alot in taping 1 along with Wendy.

Edited by Mohammad

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Soooo nobody gonna compile the pairings and song choices 🥲

Hailey Green (God's Country - Blake Shelton) vs. Libianca (Everything I Wanted - Billie Eilish)
Joshua Vacanti (Falling - Harry Styles) vs. Sabrina Dias (Photograph - Ed Sheeran)
Hailey Mia (Arcade - Duncan Laurence) vs. The Cunningham Sisters (Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United)
Katie Rae (Hold On To Me - Lauren Daigle) vs. Raquel Trinidad (Valerie - Amy Winehouse version)
Jonathan Mouton (I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff) vs. Wendy Moten (Ain't No Way - Aretha Franklin)
Holly Forbes (Superstar - Leon Russell) vs. Girl Named Tom (Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell)
Brittany Bree (Best Part - Daniel Caesar ft. HER) vs. Samuel Harness (Bruises - Lewis Capaldi)
David Vogel (Lose You To Love Me - Selena Gomez) vs. Ryleigh Plank (Midnight Sky - Miley Cyrus)
Kinsey Rose (Strawberry Wine - Deana Carter) vs. Gymani (Pillowtalk - Zayn)

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/30/2021 at 9:37 AM, Someone648 said:

K: Jeremy Rosado vs. Xavier Cornell

J: Shadale Johnson vs. Samara Brown (TBA - Tina Turner)

A: Bella DeNapoli (Chandelier - Sia) vs. Katherine Ann Mohler

A: Jim & Sasha Allen vs. Manny Keith (Golden - Harry Styles)

B: Peedy Chavis vs. Berritt Haynes

After the pairings video for today, these are the pairs that are still in danger of being montaged. I'm sensing a triple montage this season....