The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

If BrittanyBree is on Tuesday maybe Ari never actually tried to steal her? Then again, Gymani and Kinsy were shown last, and that didn't end in a steal.

BB/Samuel and GNT/Holly are definitely Monday. Ryleigh/David will be the steal pairing for Tuesday.

1 minute ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Wendy's going to destroy Ain't No Way but that's not going to move the needle for her. She's gonna get slandered for being a '"screamer".

If BrittanyBree is on Tuesday maybe Ari never actually tried to steal her? Then again, Gymani and Kinsy were shown last, and that didn't end in a steal.

Having her sing Aretha could be TPTB’s way of neutralizing her. Even if it was her idea, it will likely have the same effect. Of course, her performance will be amazing, but minivan will have a collective yawn over it. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Having her sing Aretha could be TPTB’s way of neutralizing her. Even if it was her idea, it will likely have the same effect. Of course, her performance will be amazing, but minivan will have a collective yawn over it. 

Starting to think the first time we'll be hearing her sing country will be her Instant Save performance :no:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

I really hope that David does well enough to warrant John's steal, because I feel like he (John) had better steal options.

John didn't have many options, just Holly, David or Jonathan, maybe Katie (in my opinion)

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

John seems to have passed on Kinsey, Katie Rae, Jonathan and Carson. He tried to steal Holly but failed, and then David came along.

and both were the best options

my point is the other coaches got the best steals (two from Team Legend)

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Shockingly, Katie has been pimped the most on Team Ari and doesn’t even make lives LMFAOO

Speaking of Katie, I'm struck by who did her Knockout song.  Lauren Daigle seriously did more than "You Say?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

So, Jershika sang "A Change is Gonna Come"?

doubt it, the source that apparently brought that song up was from Taping 1. 

RIP me deciding who among Brittany and Wendy would be getting it, turns out the answer is neither :haha:

I wish Brittany got A Change Is Gonna Come instead of Best Part though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

At least Xavier gets to escape the triple montage 🙂

Poor Berritt still up on the chopping block though.

I’m ready to predict with about 90% confidence the montage will be Peedy-Berritt. Remember, Blake said something about “can’t wait until we hear Carson on the fiddle,” and they aired it. It actually seemed like a comment that could have been edited in. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I love many songs!
- I like Brittany but Khalea nailed that song (actually, I thought she was going to sing Best Part by Ed and Yebba😅)
- I love Kinsey's choice (Jackie Verna ❣)
- Samuel *chef kiss*
- Wendy, version N°1000 but she's a queen, so we'll see how she surprises us

I don't understand this options: Gymani?! Jonathan?!?

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic