The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

IMO, the problem with Carson is that his voice isn’t strong enough at this point. It needs at least a couple more years of development. So, even if he performs decently, and stays on pitch, I just don’t think he could get enough non-Blake votes to pull off a win.  However, he could still make it to the semi-finals, or even the finale, because of the voting power of Team Blake. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

For those of us with dreams of Hailey Green being Blake's comeback artist (if we have comeback artists), she has a gig on Nov 7th at Marina Cantina with Hail and Tim. 

that's alright because there will be no comeback artists this season :yes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

IMO, the problem with Carson is that his voice isn’t strong enough at this point. It needs at least a couple more years of development. So, even if he performs decently, and stays on pitch, I just don’t think he could get enough non-Blake, non-minivan votes to pull off a win.  However, he could still make it to the semi-finals, or even the finale, because of the voting power of Team Blake. 

agreed, he has almost no crossover appeal. (unlike Todd or Chevel)

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

IMO, the problem with Carson is that his voice isn’t strong enough at this point. It needs at least a couple more years of development. So, even if he performs decently, and stays on pitch, I just don’t think he could get enough non-Blake votes to pull off a win.  However, he could still make it to the semi-finals, or even the finale, because of the voting power of Team Blake. 

The fiddle could win non country fans over, but apparently his KO, which involved the fiddle and singing at the same time, didn't go well.

Like I said, I don't think he's winning either, but he's definitely getting past some favorites here if he comes back.

• Like 1

I also think it’s more difficult for teen males than it is for females. Sawyer had a very mature voice, and sang minivan friendly songs. Carter really didn’t, so I’d say he’s the exception to the rule. He was consistent, and very likable, which is a deadly combination. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I also think it’s more difficult for teen males than it is for females. Sawyer had a very mature voice, and sang minivan friendly songs. Carter really didn’t, so I’d say he’s the exception to the rule. He was consistent, and very likable, which is a deadly combination. 

For a teenage male Carter had really good control of his voice; range, pitch, and dynamics, and a ton of power.

Speaking of teenage males and team Blake, I think it will be between Carson and Peedy. This might be giving the audience to much credit/wishful thinking, but I don't think they'll both be voted through...and I don't think they'll be Blake's coaches pick (the other one might win the IS though). And I'm totally fine with having either Peedy or Carson (tbh I prefer Carson) 

Just now, seak05 said:

For a teenage male Carter had really good control of his voice; range, pitch, and dynamics, and a ton of power.

Speaking of teenage males and team Blake, I think it will be between Carson and Peedy. This might be giving the audience to much credit/wishful thinking, but I don't think they'll both be voted through...and I don't think they'll be Blake's coaches pick (the other one might win the IS though). And I'm totally fine with having either Peedy or Carson (tbh I prefer Carson) 

I actually think the same. If Carson comes back, he's getting a PV, probably instead of Peedy rather than Wendy. 

I do think Peedy would win the WC depending on who his opponents are.

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

You all owe me 😂

Carson has gigs tonight, tomorrow, AND Oct 31st. 

Now I'm thinking there's no comeback, because I can't see anyone else but Hailey and Carson returning from Team Blake, and they both have gigs soon.

Well, then IDF can chill.

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Now I'm thinking there's no comeback, because I can't see anyone else but Hailey and Carson returning from Team Blake, and they both have gigs soon.

Well, then IDF can chill.

I kind of knew in my head all along that there wouldn't be a comeback, but Carsonophobia proved to be too strong for me to think rationally

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If I remember to, I’ll add it after he’s officially eliminated since I don’t want to spoil anything for people who don’t read this thread.

I’m guessing he will be in the last episode of Knockouts

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic