The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

19 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Brittany mentioned in a live that she had no clue who Ed Sheeran was. She said her partner said “Brittany you don’t know who that was?” She replied “nope” and then her partner said “you can tell it was all over your face”😭😂 

Funny thing is that she was paired with a guy who considers Ed Sheeran as one of his biggest influences.

So I imagine Samuel running to meet Ed and her being like "are we in the right room?"

• Haha 12

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

She's now 56, and that was 29 years ago, so she must have been 27 or so when it was released. That was her first record.

So I bothered to check the rest of the Top 20:

Jim from Jim/Sasha is a year older than her, so he must have been 28 when it came out, wonder if he heard it back in the day.

Paris is 32 and Holly is 31 if I'm correct, so they must have been 3 and 2 years old respectively when it came out.

Jeremy is 29, and was actually born months before Wendy's first album came out.

The rest of the Top 20 weren't born yet.

Other contestants that were alive, albeit babies, when it came out that didnt make lives: Katie Rae and Kinsey (both 6 years old or so), Manny (2 years old),  Jonathan and Parker (1 yrs old)

I'm sure the members of The Joy Reunion must have been alive too,( but fairly young) albeit I don't know their exact ages.

this is so funny to me, Wendy was selling records when others were wearing diapers and sucking on baby bottles

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 14

2 hours ago, jus.willy said:

Brittany mentioned in a live that she had no clue who Ed Sheeran was. She said her partner said “Brittany you don’t know who that was?” She replied “nope” and then her partner said “you can tell it was all over your face”😭😂 

PLSSS THIS REMINDED ME AGAIN OF ED COACHING WENDY 😭

6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

She's now 56, and that was 29 years ago, so she must have been 27 or so when it was released. That was her first record.

So I bothered to check the rest of the Top 20:

Jim from Jim/Sasha is a year older than her, so he must have been 28 when it came out, wonder if he heard it back in the day.

Paris is 32 and Holly is 31 if I'm correct, so they must have been 3 and 2 years old respectively when it came out.

Jeremy is 29, and was actually born months before Wendy's first album came out.

The rest of the Top 20 weren't born yet.

Other contestants that were alive, albeit babies, when it came out that didnt make lives: Katie Rae and Kinsey (both 6 years old or so), Manny (2 years old),  Jonathan and Parker (1 yrs old)

I'm sure the members of The Joy Reunion must have been alive too,( but fairly young) albeit I don't know their exact ages.

Jim is 57?? Now I really feel like a creep. I thought he is attractive but I literally thought he was 40. I thought Sasha was like a teen but maybe not

7 hours ago, jus.willy said:

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Funny thing is that she was paired with a guy who considers Ed Sheeran as one of his biggest influences.

So I imagine Samuel running to meet Ed and her being like "are we in the right room?"

Reasons I’m stanning both right now, if that walk into the mega mentor session gets aired in full that contrast in reactions will be *chef’s kiss* tier of hysterical.

• Haha 1

So these are my predictions for the pairings on Monday even tho nobody asked 

J: Samuel vs Brittany (Brittany stolen by Kelly)

A:Raquel vs Katie

K:Hailey Mia vs TCS

B:LiBianca vs Hailey ( this we know because it was the leak)

J:Joshua vs Sabrina

K:GNT vs Holly ( Holly stolen by Ariana)

Predictions for Monday (basically just the pairs shown in the preview + leak + Samuel vs Brittany by default)

J: Samuel vs Brittany

K: Gymani vs Kinsey

A: Raquel vs Katie

B: LiBianca vs Hailey

J: Joshua vs Sabrina

K: GNT vs Holly

9 hours ago, jus.willy said:

OMG, it's too much 😂

39 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Predictions for Monday (basically just the pairs shown in the preview + leak + Samuel vs Brittany by default)

J: Samuel vs Brittany

K: Gymani vs Kinsey

A: Raquel vs Katie

B: LiBianca vs Hailey

J: Joshua vs Sabrina

K: GNT vs Holly

I don't think all the pairings shown will be on Monday. If I'm correct Cam was shown in the KOs promo after the last battle episode, and so was Kenzie rehearsing, and they both didn't show up until the 2nd episode.

The only ones I"m sure about for Monday, apart from LiBianca vs Hailey, obviously, are Samuel vs Brittany and GNT vs Holly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I know they wouldn’t let him win but he’s a lock for 2nd place. 

Not completely sure about that.

If he comes back, he's definitely getting past the playoffs, but his ceiling will likely depend on how well he performs.

If he really doesn't deliver, I'd say Top 10 is his ceiling. 

If he does deliver, then yeah, finale for sure.

That being said, I agree they're not gonna let him win.

Just my two cents.