John

Joshua vs Sabrina

Brittney vs Samuel 

Paris vs Jershika

Shadele vs Samara

Ari

Jim and Sasha vs Manny

Ryleigh vs David

Katie vs Raquel 

Bella vs Katherine 

Edited by Discovolcano

3 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Wendy, Sabrina vs Joshua, Manny, Bella vs Katherine, Jershika vs Paris, GNT vs Holly

I think that Bella vs. Katherine will almost certainly be on Tuesday, seeing as how the promo seems to be hinting at those who will be on Monday and Tuesday.  Perhaps Jim & Sasha vs. Manny and Jershika vs. Paris are, too.

All right.  Based on the promos we've seen, there've been nine pairings (partially or fully) previewed:

Girl Named Tom vs. Holly Forbes (Team Kelly)

Gymani vs. Kinsey Rose (Team Kelly)

Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Team Legend)

Joshua Vacanti vs. Sabrina Dias (Team Legend)

Bella DeNapoli vs. Katherine Ann Mohler (Team Ariana)

Jim & Sasha Allen vs. Manny Keith (Team Ariana)

Katie Rae vs. Raquel Trinidad (Team Ariana)

Hailey Green vs. LiBianca (Team Blake)

Jonathan Mouton vs. Wendy Moten (Team Blake)

. . . But because Brittany Bree vs. Samuel Harness has to be the first steal Battle shown, that would make ten pairings.  So one of these other nine pairings has to be saved for next week, since they can only show us nine this week.

And based on the fact that we've seen two of the steal Knockouts previewed (Girl Named Tom vs. Holly and Jershika vs. Paris), and the fact that we know that another one has to be on Monday (Brittany vs. Samuel), that would leave the last steal Knockout, David vs. Ryleigh, for next week, definitely as the closing matchup for this round.

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

All right.  Based on the promos we've seen, there've been nine pairings (partially or fully) previewed:

Girl Named Tom vs. Holly Forbes (Team Kelly)

Gymani vs. Kinsey Rose (Team Kelly)

Jershika Maple vs. Paris Winningham (Team Legend)

Joshua Vacanti vs. Sabrina Dias (Team Legend)

Bella DeNapoli vs. Katherine Ann Mohler (Team Ariana)

Jim & Sasha Allen vs. Manny Keith (Team Ariana)

Katie Rae vs. Raquel Trinidad (Team Ariana)

Hailey Green vs. LiBianca (Team Blake)

Jonathan Mouton vs. Wendy Moten (Team Blake)

. . . But because Brittany Bree vs. Samuel Harness has to be the first steal Battle shown, that would make ten pairings.  So one of these other nine pairings has to be saved for next week, since they can only show us nine this week.

And based on the fact that we've seen two of the steal Knockouts previewed (Girl Named Tom vs. Holly and Jershika vs. Paris), and the fact that we know that another one has to be on Monday (Brittany vs. Samuel), that would leave the last steal Knockout, David vs. Ryleigh, for next week, definitely as the closing matchup for this round.

i'm guessing jim vs manny

23 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i'm guessing jim vs manny

As the montage? Yeah, i love Jeremy, but between him, Hailey and Lana, i would prefer him to be the montage (Please don't kill me).

I honestly wouldn't mind if Peedy is montaged but that would imply montaging the Make A Wish kid three times. That would be a VERY bad look for the show, not to mention it would be right down cruel and disgusting.

Why someone have to be montaged? I have never suffered this much for a Knockout montage until now 😭

If we're talking montage options, the pairs that didn't end in a steal, haven't been shown yet in KO promos, and whose winners haven't been montaged are:

Lana/Carson

Jeremy/Xavier

Peedy/Berritt

Hailey/TCS

The montage is coming from one of these four pairings.

So I did a little check, and it turns out that throughout the seasons, all the winners of a battle that featured a steal have been shown in full on the KOs.The montages have either been the winners of a non steal battle, or steals that lost theirs.

Jeremy fits the first description, so I'm lowkey starting to think he could be safe.

Edited by Misirlou

35 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So I did a little check, and it turns out that throughout the seasons, all the winners of a battle that featured a steal have been shown in full on the KOs.The montages have either been the winners of a non steal battle, or steals that lost theirs.

Jeremy fits the first description, so I'm lowkey starting to think he could be safe.

Honestly, I think you’re overthinking it. The total number of KO montages gives us a small sample size. I doubt they have a formula that matches what you laid out. It’s probably just a coincidence that “all winners of battles that featured a steal have been shown in full in the KO.” Seriously, why would that be a priority?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Honestly, I think you’re overthinking it. The total number of KO montages gives us a small sample size. I doubt they have a formula that matches what you laid out. It’s probably just a coincidence that “all winners of battles that featured a steal have been shown in full in the KO.” Seriously, why would that be a priority?

You're probably right. It might just be me trying to take a guess since there are no real factors to give us hints for the KO montage.

Unless one or more out of the 4 pairings in danger gets shown this week, we'll still have that doubt until the next one.

Edited by Misirlou

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

As the montage? Yeah, i love Jeremy, but between him, Hailey and Lana, i would prefer him to be the montage (Please don't kill me).

I honestly wouldn't mind if Peedy is montaged but that would imply montaging the Make A Wish kid three times. That would be a VERY bad look for the show, not to mention it would be right down cruel and disgusting.

Why someone have to be montaged? I have never suffered this much for a Knockout montage until now 😭

oh no i meant next week

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

You're probably right. It might just be me trying to take a guess since there are no real factors to give us hints for the KO montage.

Unless one or more out of the 4 pairings in danger gets shown this week, we'll still have that doubt until the next one.

For the longest time, it was assumed that double montages were guaranteed to be triple montaged until Lauren Duski’s KO partner avoided that distinction. It was also assumed that battle steals were safe, because they want to show them working with the new coach. I don’t recall who it was, but they did montage a battle steal several seasons ago. I think they just look at the what they have on film,  and make a decision without considering what they’ve done in the past. 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

For the longest time, it was assumed that double montages were guaranteed to be triple montaged until Lauren Duski’s KO partner avoided that distinction. It was also assumed that battle steals were safe, because they want to show them working with the new coach. I don’t recall who it was, but they did montage a battle steal several seasons ago. I think they just look at the what they have on film,  and make a decision without considering what they’ve done in the past. 

We wouldnt even have this conversation if they just showed all the damn pairings, but its the way it is I guess. S8 and S15 were the exceptions, but because they both had a three way KO due to a contestant boycotting.

If I'm being honest, I don't see the triple montage returning. Y'all can laugh but I just don't see it. I might be mighty wrong and they could bring it back, but for now I'll stick to that.

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We wouldnt even have this conversation if they just showed all the damn pairings, but its the way it is I guess. S8 and S15 were the exceptions, but because they both had a three way KO due to a contestant boycotting.

If I'm being honest, I don't see the triple montage returning. Y'all can laugh but I just don't see it. I might be mighty wrong and they could bring it back, but for now I'll stick to that.

In many seasons we’ve had feedback on the KO performances, and the montages made sense. They were likely either bad performances or just something that didn’t make for a better TV show? The biggest mystery is Matt McAndrew. However, we never got feedback on the KO. Maybe he just wasn’t very good that week. 

Edited by TeamAudra

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

In many seasons we’ve had feedback on the KO performances, and the montages made sense. They were likely either bad performances or just something that didn’t make for a better TV show? The biggest mystery is Matt McAndrew. However, we never got feedback on the KO. Maybe he just wasn’t very good that week. 

Yeah, we pretty much don't have Taping 3 feedback, so no clue how its gonna go down. We knew Joseph/Van and Jose/Raine were going to be the montages these last two seasons due to the poor feedback they recieved. This season we don't know.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, we pretty much don't have Taping 3 feedback, so no clue how its gonna go down. We knew Joseph/Van and Jose/Raine were going to be the montages these last two seasons due to the poor feedback they recieved. This season we don't know.

Honestly, the possibility of Berritt being triple montaged seems like a strong possibility. I’m not making a prediction here, but I don’t think anyone would be shocked by it.