The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

They’re probably going to be doing a Ariana song for the coaches performance but which one?

Speaking of coach performances, it will be nice to have four talented singers on this season! We missed out on that last season unfortunately :no:

• Haha 1

Just now, B-B said:

I doubt it since she was just featured on the remix of it. Maybe Breathing, idk

For some reason, I don't 100% see John doing something that isn't slow? Then again, they could just pull a Nick Jonas on him and have him dance the whole time :haha:

• Haha 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

For some reason, I don't 100% see John doing something that isn't slow? Then again, they could just pull a Nick Jonas on him and have him dance the whole time :haha:

Save Your Tears has a faster tempo than Breathin lol

2 minutes ago, B-B said:

Save Your Tears has a faster tempo than Breathin lol

Oops lmao, thanks for catching me on that, I'm not suuuper comfortable on a lot of her newer songs, including Save Your Tears. I've listened to it once and I liked it, that's most of what I remember :haha:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

This indicates they wouldn’t be watching in the first place. They’d probably have to download the app/get on the website, create an account and log on to the platform. By the time they do that, the save window will be closed. 

Agree. Also, how many fans are from the US? How many international? How many intl fans are gonna get VPN and watch it live and vote every week? It might be 4am their time. Its easy to double tap and like a post on IG but how many are gonna do all the above mentioned to vote? Guess we'll find out in a few months. 

• Like 1

It would be a missed opportunity to not have Ariana perform during the lives because it will at least get some love over SM. She is still in her Positions era with pov being the lastest single, I can see her performing that, it's completely innocent. Then again Maroon 5 can make beautiful mistakes around the bed and nobody cares but if Ariana were switching in positions minivan would make all hell break loose

This is like the third viral post knocking the voice for not producing celebs. I’m hoping producers see these and make the needed changes. I think they just need to make it more contestants focused. ( this is the most I’ve ever seen them post the finalists and the winner on IG) but I think this one season a cycle thing will help this problem 

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Since when does Minivan like cute, young (adult) females?

Fair 😆

But I just mean she’s got a cute personality that isn’t overbearing. Minivan loved Shakira and liked Alicia - both of which are beautiful women..they don’t like the strong personality type - which Ariana isn’t. 

31 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Pete Mroz will be part of the Voice press team in S21, spotlighting the artists this season through his very well-done IG Live interviews.

King! It's what he deserves.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

This is like the third viral post knocking the voice for not producing celebs. I’m hoping producers see these and make the needed changes. I think they just need to make it more contestants focused. ( this is the most I’ve ever seen them post the finalists and the winner on IG) but I think this one season a cycle thing will help this problem 

Yeah they even made their way to my regular/non-Voice account :haha:

I thought I'd accidentally switched over to my Voice one when I had some friends retweet it.

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

Pete Mroz will be part of the Voice press team in S21, spotlighting the artists this season through his very well-done IG Live interviews.

The voice working with contestants past the show? what?! (actually they have worked with several). 

Super well deserved though, and looking forward to it

And yes, it`s been an absolute pleasure watching Pete`s interviews throughout S20. Glad they`re sticking around. I knew this would get somewhere bigger, given how well prepared he is and how interesting the  conversations are.

• Like 4

On 5/28/2021 at 1:41 PM, jus.vshn said:

We have had one every season since season 13 so chances are slim. But I actually don’t think we’ll have one either sigh😢 if we don’t get one then youll will Barely see me on idf 🤣

You forgetting about Janice Keisha and Shi’Ann.