The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Hold on not Brooke Simpson and Chris Weaver bouta take over AGT. 

I know we tend to go off topic around here, but I think this is a little far afield for the voice season 21 thread, sorry 😂😂

18 minutes ago, echoap said:

Can't wait for the contestants list, so IDF can predict which male country singer is gonna inevitably win the show this season 😂🔮

GoU8.gif

The IDF predicted winner will probably  be a teen girl on Ariana’s team.  

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, echoap said:

Can't wait for the contestants list, so IDF can predict which male country singer is gonna inevitably win the show this season 😂🔮

GoU8.gif

When IDF predicts a country male win pre-season, it usually doesn`t happen. When IDF ignores them pre-season, it tends to happen (Hoot).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Probably, but IDF would have to learn that she turned four chairs first, and that sources called her the possible winner.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Probably, but IDF would have to learn that she turned four chairs first, and that sources called her the possible winner.

Are they doing the blinds without an in studio audience again? Anyway, I had that hunch about Brynn as soon as those spoilers came out, which is why I made the fan thread. I figured there would be a teen girl who would be Kelly’s TCO, and she seemed to be the most likely one at the time. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She better have Celine pipes and the best backstory in the history of the show so she can get 2nd place at best 😇. 🤣     

JK btw, I don't think getting a winner for Ariana will be that hard but it definitely won't be easy 😂

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Anyway, I had that hunch about Brynn as soon as those spoilers came out, which is why I made the fan thread. I figured there would be a teen girl who would be Kelly’s TCO, and she seemed to be the most likely one at the time. 

Those are some amazing prediction skills right there lol. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Are they doing the blinds without an in studio audience again? Anyway, I had that hunch about Brynn as soon as those spoilers came out, which is why I made the fan thread. I figured there would be a teen girl who would be Kelly’s TCO, and she seemed to be the most likely one at the time. 

We still don`t know if they will bring an audience back for S21 (Although Kennedy`s spoiler was provided by someone who obviously went to the taping back in S15, when it was in person).

By the way, did the spoilers say anything about Brynn that made you have that hunch? Or was it just looking at her pre-show stuff ?

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

She better have Celine pipes and the best backstory in the history of the show so she can get 2nd place at best 😇.      

JK btw 🤣, I don't think getting a winner for Ariana will be that hard but it definitely won't be easy 😂

Yeah, a lot of stuff will need to fall into place for a female to win S21. It will need to be a perfect contestant with just the right amount of pimping. They have to be careful not to overdo it, like they did with Kennedy. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It was way more with Kennedy, though, because of the unprecedented level of pimping behind her blind. 

To this day, I don`t remember a blind being leaked that early and with that much fanfare. The plan backfired hard though.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

We still don`t know if they will bring an audience back for S21 (Although Kennedy`s spoiler was provided by someone who obviously went to the taping back in S15, when it was in person).

By the way, did the spoilers say anything about Brynn that made you have that hunch? Or was it just looking at her pre-show stuff ?

There was nothing in the spoilers. It was basically just a hunch. Probably lucky. I knew she was a no-chair from S13, and was very active on the IG posts of S13 contestants, plus she was in pretty much every

promo/commercial. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

To this day, I don`t remember a blind being leaked that early and with that much fanfare. The plan backfired hard though.

Alisan’s is the only other one to come close to that level of hype. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I think S21 Ari might become the most pimped coach in The Voice’s history, so I’m predicting she will win (which means she probably won’t because that’s how my predictions usually go :haha:)

Edited by Daillon

58 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think S21 Ari might become the most pimped coach in The Voice’s history, so I’m predicting she will win (which means she probably won’t because that’s how my predictions usually go :haha:)

We will see if she joins John and Kelly in the first time coaching winning club. Kelly has continued to be fairly dominant where John hasn’t. John had Maelyn (one of the top received auditions ever) and Kelly won because of her past experience. 

Ariana if she gets someone as good as Maelyn has a good shot. I don’t think she can win with just anyone like Kelly did. Yes Brynn was good but she wasn’t always seen as the top front runner that season. 

I didn’t count Season 1 since they were all new that season. 

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

If she gets the right contestant, she can win. Just like always. Even Gwen was able to pull off a win eventually, because she finally had the contestant the audience connected with more than the others. 

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

They are definitely gonna pimp her, just like they pimped Nick by giving him Thunderstorm (which didn`t work in the end). It`s gonna come down if her TCO clicks with Minivan. 

I also have a feeling that they will try the “match made in heaven” strategy and cast someone with Ariana in mind, like they did with Kennedy/Jennifer.

(idk if it was TPTB’s idea from the start to push the Brynn/Kelly duo, but that’s another example)

Edited by Daillon

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

One of the producers said on live that they haven’t made a decision but he said that their main goal right now is to do it in person since LA opens June 15.

Hopefully this week we get something from 1iota. But I think they’ll have some sort of live audience even if it’s a hybrid of virtual and live l.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2