The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, Angeles said:

I hope an artist similar to Gihanna is on S21. 🥺🤞

@GenesisKelly

With a few years, she could totally avenge Gih and make the finale! She already sounds amazing now, but I'm not sure what the age limit is for the show and I also don't know exactly how old Genesis is.

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

if that happens, I wouldn't mind making a fan thread for her too ;)

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Unless I beat you to it :P

2 hours ago, Angeles said:

Unless I beat you both to it. :P

1 hour ago, British Man said:

Unless I beat you ALL to it 🤩

Y'all hate to break it to you but... I'm gonna beat y'all ALL to it, I already missed out on making Gih's (and being on her fan list until a week ago) :haha:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Arianators aren’t as present at defending their queen on Instagram since some people aren’t excited for Ari but they are heavy on Twitter defending her

Lol from what I’ve seen on ig they were defending her lol

Another reason why I want audiences back: The excessive laugh and cheer track. It`s annoying as hell. Yes, there was still added laughter and cheers when there was an audience, but at least we could also hear  geniune laughter and cheering as well coming from them. Seems like instead they tried to compensate the lack of audience by making it louder and more obnoxious. Look at Kenzie`s audition for example.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Another reason why I want audiences back: The excessive laugh and cheer track. It`s annoying as hell. Yes, there was still added laughter and cheers when there was an audience, but at least we could also hear  geniune laughter and cheering as well coming from them. Seems like instead they tried to compensate the lack of audience by making it louder and more obnoxious. Look at Kenzie`s audition for example.

Yeah this’ll be the first we actually get a regular good old fashion season of the voice 

oh good, we've already had a "fight" about who gets to create the theoretical fan thread for the theoretical candidate in a season where the pool of candidates likely hasn't even gotten to the hotel yet. 😛 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, seak05 said:

oh good, we've already had a "fight" about who gets to create the theoretical fan thread for the theoretical candidate in a season where the pool of candidates likely hasn't even gotten to the hotel yet. 😛 

Can’t you tell we’re bored? :lmao: Also yeah, it doesn’t look like anyone has flown out yet.

• Haha 1

we’ll be getting a premiere date in the week of June 14-18. So by then when we get the premiere date, and if it’s in September then we’ll know that the contestants are there.

Or ofc if 1iota posts something 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Lol what?? :lmao:

Dude, I am about to ask the same question

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

AGT auditions will not a live audience but their live shows will. Maybe the voice will go this route? But then again AGT taped their auditions Back in March

We`ll see. I hope they get back because some performers really feed off the energy of the crowd. Performances like Jordan and Victor`s finale upbeats and Kenzie`s KO could have benefitted more with a crowd cheering and dancing.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We`ll see. I hope they get back because some performers really feed off the energy of the crowd. Performances like Jordan and Victor`s finale upbeats and Kenzie`s KO could have benefitted more with a crowd cheering and dancing.

I think we’ll get one or sorta. Agt is editing in a crown( like masked singer) and has mannequins in the studio. But then again, they had to do this because they shot in March and LA was still under heavy restrictions.

The voice isn’t filming until late June and LA opens up fully on June 15 so 

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

I think we’ll get one or sorta. Agt is editing in a crown( like masked singer) and has mannequins in the studio. But then again, they had to do this because they shot in March and LA was still under heavy restrictions.

The voice isn’t filming until late June and LA opens up fully on June 15 so 

There could be a chance that they do virtual blinds but go back to real audiences in battles and such. 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

There could be a chance that they do virtual blinds but go back to real audiences in battles and such. 

True, I still hope we get it throughout the entire season. Auditions aren’t the same without em. I really miss the old fashion “the voice”

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic