American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

12 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Season 4 Dunder Mifflin Infinity GIF by The Office
@*Wallace being the lowest ranker of the Lil Rounds cult. :/

Lol I gave it an honest ranking in my heart/mind though? I wasn't going to inflate my ranking because of the cult (not saying others did). :haha: 

10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
@*Wallace, you may remove your Lil Rounds avatar now. 😘

Lmao I'm going to sometime after the S8 rankings are done.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol I gave it an honest ranking in my heart/mind though? I wasn't going to inflate my ranking because of the cult (not saying others did). :haha: 

Lmao I'm going to sometime after the S8 rankings are done.

We got it the first time. 😘

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I don’t think Allison wins in the end. Her biggest shot was Cry Baby and that was axed. :closedeyes:

I don't think Allison wins either. :ph34rwave: I feel like it's going to be a Kelly/Melinda/Chris situation where she has so many strong performances and they kinda vote split from each other. Thinking Kris could win but depends on how many tanks he gets too.

BUT it's possible she could pull a David Cook and win with still having the most performances in.

I know we all enjoy meme-ing Lil and obviously her journey kinda took a downturn later on but "Be Without You" is honestly a pretty great performance and honestly made a nice change to re-listen to in this top 20! I'm not shocked to see it land it here by any means but let it be known if we wanted to bring Lil in the top 20 for fun we could have chosen like, any of her other performances lmao, I think it was a deserving spot in top 20!

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I know we all enjoy meme-ing Lil and obviously her journey kinda took a downturn later on but "Be Without You" is honestly a pretty great performance and honestly made a nice change to re-listen to in this top 20! I'm not shocked to see it land it here by any means but let it be known if we wanted to bring Lil in the top 20 for fun we could have chosen like, any of her other performances lmao, I think it was a deserving spot in top 20 :yes:

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I know we all enjoy meme-ing Lil and obviously her journey kinda took a downturn later on but "Be Without You" is honestly a pretty great performance and honestly made a nice change to re-listen to in this top 20! I'm not shocked to see it land it here by any means but let it be known if we wanted to bring Lil in the top 20 for fun we could have chosen like, any of her other performances lmao, I think it was a deserving spot in top 20!

Yeah "Be Without You" is legit great and deserving of the Top 20 for sure. :yes: I'm just glad a troll pick of one of Lil's weaker performances wasn't chosen. :lmao: 

• Like 1

I am not nearly as good as the overall recap posts like Derek is…. but I spotted that there’s 3 more #20s remaining. All from JC, Derek and Zoey. 😮 I think I may have an idea who represents all their #20s…… maybe JC had Allison as his #20, Derek has a Kris performance as his #20 and Zoey has an Adam (or maybe a Kris) performance as her #20?

As for #1s, only Priscilla & Zoey’s #1s have shown up.  Everyone else’s #1s has yet to be revealed. 😮

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Pray Kimmy Schmidt GIF by Demic

• Like 1