American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/stefany-negrete-mama-knows-best-american-idol-video

this was literally the top result for "Stefany Negrete Mama Knows Best" on Google

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Spider-Man Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

There are six spots remaining in the top 20 with only our wildcards left to choose from. For this final round, we will each vote against one performance. The performance we would not like to see join the top 20. Whichever performance has the most votes is out.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 3 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola)

La'Porsha Renae "Proud Mary" - 

Avalon Young "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" - 

MacKenzie Bourg "Roses" - 

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 2 (Alex, Elliott)

La'Porsha Renae "Ready For Love" - 

Trent Harmon "Simple Man" - 

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch the performance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

There are six spots remaining in the top 20 with only our wildcards left to choose from. For this final round, we will each vote against one performance. The performance we would not like to see join the top 20. Whichever performance has the most votes is out.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 3 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola)

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 3 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch the performance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 3 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Diana )

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 2 (Alex, Elliott)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch the performance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 3 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Diana )

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 4 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar, Zoey)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch theperformance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 3 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Diana )

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 5 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar, Zoey, Steven)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch theperformance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best" - 4 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola Diana )

MacKenzie Bourg "Roses" - 1 (Crisis)

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 5 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar, Zoey, Steven)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch the performance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 6 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar, Zoey, Steven, Andrew)

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 7 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar, Zoey, Steven, Andrew, Hayden)

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best” 5 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola Diana, Priscilla)

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 7 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar, Zoey, Steven, Andrew, Hayden)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch the performance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best” - 6 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola Diana, Priscilla, Chris)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch the performance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

Edited by *Chris

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best” - 7 Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola Diana, Priscilla, Chris, Victoria)

MacKenzie Bourg "Roses" - 1 (Crisis)

You cannot change your vote once you cast your vote. The round will end when either everyone has voted, 48 hours is up, or it's mathematically impossible to catch theperformance in the lead. Whatever comes first.

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best” - 8 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, Diana, Priscilla, Chris, Victoria, Gigi)

Edited by taylorkat

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best” - 9 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, Diana, Priscilla, Chris, Victoria, Gigi, Wallace)

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best” - 10 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, Diana, Priscilla, Chris, Victoria, Gigi, Wallace, Megan)

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best” - 10 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, Diana, Priscilla, Chris, Victoria, Gigi, Wallace, Megan)

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 8 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar, Zoey, Steven, Andrew, Hayden, Derek)

Stephany Negrete "Mamma Knows Best” - 11 (Nico, JORDAN_FAN, Sola, Diana, Priscilla, Chris, Victoria, Gigi, Wallace, Megan, Lily)

La'Porsha Renae "Halo" - 8 (Alex, Elliott, Akshar, Zoey, Steven, Andrew, Hayden, Derek)

Congratulations to the top 20 performances of season 15!

Sonika Vaid "Safe & Sound"

Avalon Young "Love Yourself"

La'Porsha Renae "Proud Mary"

Avalon Young "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)"

MacKenzie Bourg "Roses"

La’Porsha Renae “Diamonds”
Sonika Vaid “Bring Me To Life”

La'Porsha Renae "Halo"

Avalon Young “Earned It”

La'Porsha Renae "Come Together"

Trent Harmon "Stand By Me"

La'Porsha Renae "Ready For Love"

Trent Harmon "Simple Man"

La'Porsha Renae "No More Drama"

Trent Harmon "Chandelier"

Dalton Rapattoni "Bird Set Free"

Trent Harmon “Tennessee Whiskey”

Trent Harmon "Drink You Away"

Trent Harmon "Waiting Game"

La'Porsha Renae "A House Is Not A Home"

You all now have a week to send me your rankings of the top 20. I will average all the rankings out and reveal what the top performances of season fifteen are! Comments are optional, but always encouraged. Rankings are due by Tuesday, January 25th at midnight. If I don't have your rankings by then, we're moving on without you!

@*Lily @NGM @jarmon @Zoey @FrogLenzen @*Chris @1234567890 @Elliott @*Diana @goofycilla90 @Steven_ @Solaris @JORDAN_FAN @*Amanda @*Wallace @totes4totes @taylorkat @hayden98 @sublymonal @Crisis

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 15 - Rankings Due 1/25)