🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

have you been reading from the beginning? cause i'm tryna get my brownie point for being a fan from the start 😩

for real, though, i messaged you about this but your "before you go" cover was what made me a fan. it's STUNNING, and you just got better and better on the show ❤️ 

Gihanna blessing the forum with her presence ❤️

Kudos to you for balancing your last year of high school + being on national TV; both individually are a ton of work (or at least the latter seems like it lol) so the dedication you’ve had to honing your craft on top of being a normal teenager is admirable. All the love to you (and as a recent psychology grad, I’m definitely biased when I say it’s the best choice I made in college but it’s 1000% worth it) and keep shining, Gih.

• Like 1

Gih You are literal perfection. You have gained such a strong group of people that support you and I’m still shook that I’ve been able to interact with you via Instagram as well! Thank you for sharing your talent and your beautiful soul with us. Forever an icon, a queen, and a huge inspiration for everyone out there. Literally speechless rn okaaayyyy I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHATS NEXT FOR YOU❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Gihanna how does it feel about to graduate high school and being a semi finalist on season 20?

INSANE, don't ask if ive done school this week because the answer is uh- no. BUT BUT BUT BUT I'm so excited.  for all these opportunities ive been given. and I'm. still really excited to pursue psychology as well

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

The receipts 🧾 

#firstfan (besides A-Kid) :giggle:

YES I HAVE BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINNING AND I LOVE. YOU ALL. I could kinda tell like who's instagram was who too but don't worry heh heh im good at secrets 

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

Gihanna you were progressively amazing every week, especially in these lives girl! Seriously, you shocked me with every round. You will only continue to thrive as long as you fight for it sis.

Well done girl and we love you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gihhhh said:

YES I HAVE BEEN HERE FROM THE BEGINNING AND I LOVE. YOU ALL. I could kinda tell like who's instagram was who too but don't worry heh heh im good at secrets 

i was thinking about that, cause right after i messaged you i always posted on here that i messaged you LOL 👀

Edited by QueenCami

WAIT YOU GUYS SO FUNNY STORY. for the LONGEST TIME I saw something about people having signatures and I was like wtf is that I wanna see. and now that I have an account I have found that I just needed to make an account im so- BAHAHAHAHHHHA

• Haha 17

WAIT YOU GUYS SO FUNNY STORY. for the LONGEST TIME I saw something about people having signatures and I was like wtf is that I wanna see. and now that I have an account I have found that I just needed to make an account im so- BAHAHAHAHHHHA

OMG HIII

I haven’t been able to compose myself, but thank you for visiting idolforums! :haha: You inspire me as well as many others. I have been cheering you on since I first caught wind of your name a few months back. It was your “Before You Go” cover that truly caught my attention, plus you were singing one of my favorite songs for your audition. 😉 You’ve just continued to impress each and every week/round and I just can’t wait for this journey to continue after the show! 😊 

• Like 3

Hi, Gihanna! I know you have bright future ahead of you, so just keep doing what you do! Your performance of "Reflection" was one of the best of the season!

Question: what do you plan to do with music after the show? Write and record songs? Pursue broadway? I'm curious.

Just now, gihhhh said:

Type whatever you'd like under it haha.

Also I'm sad we couldn't hear your Finale set, maybe a future recording of "Defying Gravity" and "Almost Is Never Enough"?

Gihanna you are a QUEEN! you have a gorgeous voice and have been so amazing to watch this season!! you actually made me cry with your KO performance. you should be so proud of yourself and all you have accomplished this season. you are so poised and sweet and i have loved watching you grow this season. we all love you so much!!💖💖👑👑

Ooh now I know why you knew I've been supporting you "ever since the get go" 😂

.. you're so good at secrets too LIKE?? my talkative self cannot-

• Haha 1

Just now, Bk1234 said:

It was your “Before You Go” cover that truly caught my attention, plus you were singing one of my favorite songs for your audition.

SAME WITH ME! The runs on that cover: IMMACULATE

and she used to be mine is one of my favorites too ❤️