🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

Gihanna, it boggles my mind that you can be so personable and friendly on lives and even when you'd talk on the show, yet you're also so emotive and compelling when you perform. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for you! We'll be here supporting you all the way.

Reflection was so exceptional, wow. I can't. And you looked stunning in that outfit! I'm so glad they let you keep outfits. :wub:

• Like 5

Just now, QueenCami said:

this reminds me: GIH your battle was so underrated! the thing you did on "tho-u-u-u-u--u-u-u-u-u-u-sand stars" like?!?! what?!?! how did you do that LOL

Uhm well, I didn’t 😬 BAHAHAHAHA that note did uh NOT COME OUT HAHAHA, but that’s okay HAHA the next part did 

• Haha 8

Just now, Harmat said:

Gihanna, it boggles my mind that you can be so personable and friendly on lives and even when you'd talk on the show, yet you're also so emotive and compelling when you perform

:yes: One of the sweetest human beings ever.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Gihanna your mom is such a mood I love her so much.

OH YES her laugh's so contagious 😂

AND LIKE ABOUT YOUR SIS, I watched a cover of hers on her account aaahh beautiful voice runs in the blood

2 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Gihanna, it boggles my mind that you can be so personable and friendly on lives and even when you'd talk on the show, yet you're also so emotive and compelling when you perform. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for you! We'll be here supporting you all the way.

Reflection was so exceptional, wow. I can't. And you looked stunning in that outfit! I'm so glad they let you keep outfits. :wub:

this is so sweet oh my- thank you:). and YESS THE OUTFITS, iiii say FASHION SHOW😏😏

• Like 3

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Girl are there any other songs you would’ve liked to do on the show that you couldn’t for whatever reason?

I AM HERE OH MY GOD. I TRIED SO HAED FOR SEMI’S I TRIED SOOOO HARD. But they told me it was like near impossible to clear Beyoncé 😔😔😔😔😔

• Sad 8

3 minutes ago, gihhhh said:

Uhm well, I didn’t 😬 BAHAHAHAHA that note did uh NOT COME OUT HAHAHA, but that’s okay HAHA the next part did 

HHAHA atleast you looked like a star on that part, that's where I got my reference for your battle round artwork 🤪