🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUn8OPbJHYS/

"october sky (cover) - @yebbasmith

i’m super excited to share with you all the 6 part cover series i’ve worked on & recorded these past few months. this project was amazing & i’m happy I can finally share! the full version is on youtube; linked in my bio.

The biggest thanks to @codybreyer for being apart of this project, could not have done it without him.

additional thanks to:
@awesomertheo
@mr.ben_taylor
@timtationn
@michaelbkellyii & everyone else apart for facilitating, recording, editing & believing in this project and me. i appreciate all of you"

Y'all I CANNOT not post this- Gih SLAAAYED. She never fails to impress the heck out of me every single time :wub: I was actually just rewatching her Voice performances earlier, what a coincidence lol. Literally one of my favorite voices ever ❤️ I'm so so hyped up for the next ones!!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, British Man said:

Time to put this on loop while I go to school so it gets more views.

The fact that it only has less than a hundred views so far- a crime. Imma put this on loop too

8 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

OMG SHE KILLED THAT!!! 😳🤯 Her vocal agility is insane. She can do so much with that voice of hers. What a great way to kick off what’s sure to be an amazing series! 🙂 

RIGHT?! I can't wait to hear more covers from her :wub:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I LOVE this cover!!! Her voice sounds so good on theatrical songs. It’s full of personality.

Me too! I saw the title and at first I thought it would be the Ellie Goulding song, so I was surprised to say the least when I found out it was... not that. 

I was not surprised when she smashed it though. Girl coming at us with the consistency.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...