🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

OMG OMG OMG I CANT BELIEVE QUEEN GIH IS COMING I KINDA HAVE A CRUSH ON HER WHEN WERE THE SAME AGE. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. OMG 

WAIT HOW DO I DO THOSE REACTIONS YOU GUYS DO, THIS IS ADORABLE 

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

Just now, gihhhh said:

ITS MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHH, it's so cool to see you on here! ❤️ 

there's so much to say, but FIRST: thank you so much for being who you are and being such a light! you are so poised, talented, funny, and kind! i love hanging out with you in your lives and watching you perform, and even the excitement of staying up till 3 AM waiting for your studio! you're such a light and i am so grateful to have "met" you through the show! ❤️ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gihhhh said:

WAIT HOW DO I DO THOSE REACTIONS YOU GUYS DO, THIS IS ADORABLE 

You click the little gray heart icon that’s at the bottom right of each post. It might not pop up if you just joined.

Edited by Bk1234

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU CLICK ON THE HEART ON THE RIGHT SIDE AND YOU SHOULD SEE MANY REACTIONS YOU CAN CLICK!

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

You click the little gray heart icon that’s at the bottom right of each post. It might not pop up if you just joined.

Just now, sydneysam said:

the heart button on the lower right of the post!!

there's a period of time after you create an account that you can't react, i think

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

AHHHHHH, it's so cool to see you on here! ❤️ 

there's so much to say, but FIRST: thank you so much for being who you are and being such a light! you are so poised, talented, funny, and kind! i love hanging out with you in your lives and watching you perform, and even the excitement of staying up till 3 AM waiting for your studio! you're such a light and i am so grateful to have "met" you through the show! ❤️ 

you- GRRR STOP MAKEUP STILL LOOKS GOOD DONT RUIN ITTTT. Thank you for being the best ever you always said the sweetest things🥰

• Like 2