🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

2 hours ago, sydneysam said:

I'm still sad and shocked about the results. If you'd base it on the performances alone? Gihanna owned it among all. I just hate the demographics of this show. I knew it was coming but I still had hope because she freakin' KILLED it

and for the record I do not hate Jordan, he's got a good performance.

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

The thing to do right now is not to bash the other contestants. The thing to do right now is to congratulate Jordan and to continue to support Gihanna in the future. ✨

yeah please stop the hate with Jordan people, Gih won't like that for sure. 

Also, she said she'll have an IG live tonight! Watch watch watch everyoneee

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The thing to do right now is not to bash the other contestants. The thing to do right now is to congratulate Jordan and to continue to support Gihanna in the future. ✨

Yes! 

I voted for Gihanna on all my accounts, and unfortunately she didn't win. She gave an excellent performance though, and I cannot wait to see what comes next! 

• Like 1

I'm sad that Gihanna didn't make it through. 

I'm happy that she's leaving on such a great week of performances. 

I'm sad that we won't get the Kelly-Gih duet. 

I'm happy that we will all continue to support her because oml, did she serve and deserve every goddamn time. 

I wanted to end this message with a "I'm happy that" but I can't bring myself to. 🥺

I'm sad that everyone in America doesn't always vote based on the quality level of the immediate performance. However, I suppose we all have our biases and I can't fault others for not agreeing with me. 

Congrats to Gihanna! It’s amazing how this season started with me being really “meh” towards her, but now I would say she’s one of my favorite teen contestants to ever be on The Voice! Fantastic run, she outdid herself every week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Harmat said:

I'm sad that Gihanna didn't make it through. 

I'm happy that she's leaving on such a great week of performances. 

I'm sad that we won't get the Kelly-Gih duet. 

I'm happy that we will all continue to support her because oml, did she serve and deserve every goddamn time. 

I wanted to end this message with a "I'm happy that" but I can't bring myself to. 🥺

I'm sad that everyone in America doesn't always vote based on the quality level of the immediate performance. However, I suppose we all have our biases and I can't fault others for not agreeing with me. 

Honestly, Gih already stated last week iirc that just another week of performing will be enough for her. She ended on a really good note

but ofc I'm still moping around here- let me cope up for a minute 

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Congrats to Gihanna! It’s amazing how this season started with me being really “meh” towards her, but now I would say she’s one of my favorite teen contestants to ever be on The Voice! Fantastic run, she outdid herself every week.

Kinda the opposite for me lol I loved her blind but didn't love her again until the playoffs, oh well.

48 minutes ago, Daillon said:

i love this positive focus! 

38 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Just saw her finale song choices. She was going to do “Defying Gravity”... 😫😔

wait where????? she's not live

I'm not in this fan thread, but I thought she stepped it up in her past three performaces. Even though I prefer other artists, she delivered my second favorite vocal yesterday and did very good tonight. Congrats to Gihanna. Wish her the best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i hope gihanna joins us here on idf at some point! i haven't talked to her in a while cause she hasn't responded to/seen my messages (no ill will or anything lol, i'm sure she's very busy). i'd love to talk to her a bit on here, since i think she reads idf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

There are a lot of viewers on Gihanna's ig live rn. Really hope they'll also support her off-show 🤞🏻 this girl's a star

Same with Cami’s after her Top 9 exit. Let’s hope they all stick and support her after the show. 🥺🙏

• Like 1