Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Finale Contenders? (Seasons 7-9)

disney1024

Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Finale Contenders? (Seasons 7-9)  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 7 Finale Contenders?

• Craig Wayne Boyd
    • Matt McAndrew
    • Chris Jamison
    • Damien Lawson
  2. 2. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 8 Finale Contenders?

• Sawyer Fredericks
    • Meghan Linsey
    • Joshua Davis
    • Koryn Hawthorne
  3. 3. Who Was Your Pick To Win Out of the Season 9 Finale Contenders?

• Jordan Smith
    • Emily Ann Roberts
    • Barrett Baber
    • Jeffery Austin

S7: I did like Craig, but Matt would have been my winner there, all around great run and star power, with Chris Jamison being my runner up.

S8: Sawyer definitely. What a fantastic voice, although Joshua was great as well and so was Koryn. Wasn´t a fan of Meghan.

S9: Jordan, and it´s not even close for me. He overshadowed everyone that season to a level it´s not even funny.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

quick question: what was everyone’s opinion on Meghan Linsey? i didn’t follow along on this site during her season, so i’m curious.

She was well received at the beginning I think but later started becoming more and more repetitive with her loud style (definitely not for everybody) and IDF got over her.    

I personally never got her.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

chris/damine

koryn

jordan

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

She was well received at the beginning I think but later started becoming more and more repetitive with her loud style (definitely not for everybody) and IDF got over her.    

i wasn't on idf at the time but i didn't really like her tone. 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I personally never got her.

thank you!😀

Edited by KimberlyxKyla

S7: Chris, but I loved Matt as well.

S8: Koryn, but she was DOA at that point. I liked Sawyer better than the other two so I was pleased with his win.

S9: Loved both Jordan and Jeffery. After Somebody to Love I was rooting for Jordan but before that I liked Jeffery more than him.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ungodlyhour said:

the s8 final 4 was tragic though

Really? I actually think the S9 final 4 was even more tragic except for Jordan (I liked Jeffery but he and Barret flopped hard in the finale, and Emily got one great performance, but flopped too on her Christmas cover)

To be fair, maybe it's just me not being a fan of Season 9. Sorry, but what a boring season. Jordan destroyed everyone else (even though i really enjoyed Amy, Madi and Jeffery)

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Really? I actually think the S9 final 4 was even more tragic except for Jordan (I liked Jeffery but he and Barret flopped hard in the finale, and Emily got one great performance, but flopped too on her Christmas cover)

To be fair, maybe it's just me not being a fan of Season 9. Sorry, but what a boring season. Jordan destroyed everyone else (even though i really enjoyed Amy, Madi and Jeffery)

i think season 8 has the worse final because i didn't genuinely enjoy any of the people who made it there, but season 9 was def worse overall because i can't name a standout contestant besides jordan. i liked jeffery the most but jordan was far and away the best/clear-cut winner