The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

She does have a very Mary J. Blige vibe to her, so I can see that working (though Janice's version is ICONIC so that'd be hard to top).

I saw a lot of comments saying that Pia should sing some of Mary and I think that song is the most accessible.
and yes, queen Janice ❤

Just now, British Man said:

Are we going to find out the song choices on monday morning, just like how we found out the Top 17 song choices?

That's pretty much when they come out, so . . . yes.

1 hour ago, Lion road said:

Sorry to bother you. Has any of you ever auditioned for the show? 🥺

I've auditioned a couple times at open calls. Haven't gotten any callbacks but I'll keep trying! Maybe y'all will see me eventually

Edited by Dov
spelling
  • Like 4

Showed my mom some of the POs (Teams Kelly + Nick + Cam):

• She was impressed with Cam's vocals even if he's not 100% her thing and thinks he's likely going to win we'll see if she's right because the social media meltdowns if he doesn't will be Hoot beating Katie on steroids
  • Dana is the only performance she asked to see a second time
  • She sang along a little bit to Kenzie and Rachel's performances
  • She was surprised when I told her Rachel was a one-chair turn initially
  • She thought Kenzie was Ethan at first and was confused as hell when I told her there were three country guys this season 😂
  • She continues to refer to Jordan exclusively as "blond Jesus guy" and refused to even consider watching his performance
  • Corey was probably her least favorite of the group she saw but she didn't dislike it, so I will take it

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Showed my mom some of the POs (Teams Kelly + Nick + Cam):

• She was impressed with Cam's vocals even if he's not 100% her thing and thinks he's likely going to win we'll see if she's right because the social media meltdowns if he doesn't will be Hoot beating Katie on steroids
  • Dana is the only performance she asked to see a second time
  • She sang along a little bit to Kenzie and Rachel's performances
  • She was surprised when I told her Rachel was a one-chair turn initially
  • She thought Kenzie was Ethan at first and was confused as hell when I told her there were three country guys this season 😂
  • She continues to refer to Jordan exclusively as "blond Jesus guy" and refused to even consider watching his performance
  • Corey was probably her least favorite of the group she saw but she didn't dislike it, so I will take it

we stan minimom, iconic

also, the bolded parts are hilarious LMAO

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Talking about the one cycle run of the show, it`s possible that more excitement and unpredictability could come back. We already know 3 of the finalists at this point. (There could maybe be a chance that Dana and Rachel switch, but we will already see it coming).

The only thing we geniuenly don`t know is who will be the 5th finalist. I`d say its between an IDF favorite, and a potential snowflake killer. 

What is a "snowflake killer" and what is an example?

Just now, Catsy said:

What is a "snowflake killer" and what is an example?

They are contestants that aren`t particularly liked here (often male country singers, but there have been others too) that tend to outlast the more beloved contestants on IDF, also called "snowflakes". 

I can think of Nick Hagelin, mentioned in the discussion thread, advancing over several IDF snowflakes, like Ryan Quinn, Emily Keener, etc. 

In this case, Corey, an IDF favorite could win the Instant Save, but he could face serious competition from Jordan, who`s less liked here, but could very well beat him, hence becoming a "snowflake killer".

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I was on Rio's live for a little over an hour (probably close to two hours lmao), and that was the most fun I've had in a while! Andrew, Rio, Denisha, and Anna were all on there. It was super fun and cool to hear them talk about The Voice and stuff other than The Voice! 

I HIGHLY recommend y'all check out one of the S20 contestants' lives at some point if you can!

Speaking of this live, the contestants in it were VERY VERY VERY VERY (and I’m not exaggerating) excited about Victor’s song for next week. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I just realized TPTB leaked at least most of the Top 9 this season...

Victor Solomon- Season Premiere BA Leak

Cam Anthony- Battles Part 2 Leak

Rachel Mac- Battles Part 3 Leak

Pia Renee- Knockouts Premiere Leak

Gihanna Zoe- Knockouts Part 2 Leak 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Chris Kroeze is the poster boy “Snowflake Killer.” I would also add Laith, Sundance, Adam W, Red, Jake, and Todd. We could make an argument for some females too, but I’ll stick with this list for now.  

The country guys from S16 come to mind as well.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Chris Kroeze is the poster boy “Snowflake Killer.” I would also add Laith, Sundance, Adam W, Red, Jake, and Todd. We could make an argument for some females too, but I’ll stick with this list for now.  

Well he couldn’t “kill” my S15 snowflake, that’s for sure. :giggle:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but look at all of the snowflake carnage captured in this fascinating photo. 

hF7nC5g.png

:giggle: Truly iconic indeed, but not as iconic as the performance that would come from Queen Reagan that same night. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, VintageVoice said:

And that still couldn't top her Top 10 Instant Save performance, truly an iconic legend 💗

That Top 10 IS performance actually holds the record for my favorite Instant Save performance of all-time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1