The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Catsy said:

The mullet wasn't a giveaway?

I love my mother dearly and don't want to throw her under the bus harder than Pete threw himself under it on Tuesday, but let's just say there's a reason she's had bifocals for the better part of a decade now 😅

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

:giggle: Truly iconic indeed, but not as iconic as the performance that would come from Queen Reagan that same night. 

42 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That Top 10 IS performance actually holds the record for my favorite Instant Save performance of all-time.

This performance gave me tears😭. Can we acknowledge the fact on how much emotion she put... Such a Queen😍

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Ian Flanigan, who we'll see again on Monday. He took out the revered Cami Clune, and finished ahead of Desz.

Ben Allen probably too, since he advanced over the beloved Payge. And while some people have come to accept it as fair, the discussion thread was an absolute meltdown that night.

I'd say that - as a big Cami fan - I don't think Ian really qualifies as a snowflake killer. I don't know what it is about him, but I don't think he would be one. Maybe it's just that I actually like him :haha:

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

This performance gave me tears😭. Can we acknowledge the fact on how much emotion she put... Such a Queen😍

One of my favorite performances of all-time. Let’s do away with that robe image though. That gives me nightmares... :unsure:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

One of my favorite performances of all-time. Let’s do away with that robe image though. That gives me nightmares... :unsure:

sorry about that. It breaks me heart how everyone treated her, specially when she gave that amazing performance of “you are the reason”. She truly was really good just got treated bad by the fans because ofadam levine GIF

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

sorry about that. It breaks me heart how everyone treated her, specially when she gave that amazing performance of “you are the reason”. She truly was really good just got treated bad by the fans because ofadam levine GIF

For real though? I thought her performance of You Are The Reason was STUNNING, and I wouldn't have minded if she got the PV after that performance. I know some may disagree, but that's my opinion. If not for robegate and the poor song choices, she prob would have gotten into the finale for sure, given that she made M3 even with the whole scandal.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Is this a serious question?  Yes, there are many famous current artists signed to Republic Records. 

Yup, sort of.  I'm guessing that they have their hands full in promoting their own artist thus their non interest in putting out the winner's music.

6 minutes ago, CoolBriz said:

Yup, sort of.  I'm guessing that they have their hands full in promoting their own artist thus their non interest in putting out the winner's music.

Then they shouldn’t have signed a contract to be the Voice’s label of record. There have to have been opportunities to get out of the relationship. There’s no way the original agreement was for 20 seasons. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but look at all of the snowflake carnage captured in this fascinating photo. 

hF7nC5g.png

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a mental disorder that can develop after exposure to a traumatic event.

Source : Wikipedia

Another notorious snowflake killer : Ryan Sill

Edited by AliXRose

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

For real though? I thought her performance of You Are The Reason was STUNNING, and I wouldn't have minded if she got the PV after that performance. I know some may disagree, but that's my opinion. If not for robegate and the poor song choices, she prob would have gotten into the finale for sure, given that she made M3 even with the whole scandal.

Many people ignore the fact that her performance of “You Are the Reason” was one of the best of the night. She deserved PV after that and she might have been able to get if it wasn’t for her coach... 😕

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Many people ignore the fact that her performance of “You Are the Reason” was one of the best of the night. She deserved PV after that and she might have been able to get if it wasn’t for her coach... 😕

Yeah, but then Chris or Kirk likely would’ve been in the Instant Save with Kennedy + MaKenzie and then we for sure wouldn’t have had a shot of getting either of them in the finale when both has been consistently decent or better vocally. 

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, but then Chris or Kirk likely would’ve been in the Instant Save with Kennedy + MaKenzie and then we for sure wouldn’t have had a shot of getting either of them in the finale when both has been consistently decent or better vocally. 

if Kirk got a bro country song for his IS, do you think he still would have beaten both Kennedy/MaKenzie?

50 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

if Kirk got a bro country song for his IS, do you think he still would have beaten both Kennedy/MaKenzie?

I don’t think it’s unlikely, since he would’ve been the only Team Blake rep whereas Kennedy + MaKenzie could have split the JHud vote (and JHud is a significantly less popular coach than Blake to begin with), though at the very least I doubt Kirk would have finished last in the Instant Save voting wise.