The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

24 minutes ago, Daillon said:

If Corey and Zae are getting ballads, one of the other two (Gihanna/Kenzie) might be getting uptempo to even things out. bus Gihanna b/c TPTB are evil

Fixed that for you...

What I´ve gathered so far then:

• Jose is getting bussed. 
  • Carolina is probably getting bussed.
  • Corey is getting an emotional song, probably to secure Kelly´s save.
  • Jordan is getting a song right in his wheelhouse and that he has done a hundred times before. Plus, he´s really excited about his instrumentation and he´s doing something that probably hasn´t been done on the show yet (Probably slide guitar)
  • Gihanna´s song is Glitter on the Air but on steroids. I´m gonna assume it´s gonna be upbeat.
  • Zae is getting a big song that means a lot to him, probably a Christian one.
  • Andrew is hinting "top notch dance moves". Probably upbeat for him as well.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Interesting about Jordan. Imagine if he got the PV. Blake would be forced to choose between Cam and a guy who he’s known for 25 years. 

I think he'd pick Cam, in that situation. I'm not certain, but that would probably stir some controversy (not that they probably care).

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Blake would be forced to choose between Cam and a guy who he’s known for 25 years. 

WC win either way

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Interesting about Jordan. Imagine if he got the PV. Blake would be forced to choose between Cam and a guy who he’s known for 25 years. 

After the edit he has gotten so far, I´m surprised they are giving him something like this. He sounded excited talking about the song in his interview.

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I think he'd pick Cam, in that situation. I'm not certain, but that would probably stir some controversy (not that they probably care).

We just don’t know his history with Pete. Blake might think he owes him somehow. You never know. 

7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Should Jordan somehow get the PV, I think Cam would be the safer pick to avoid getting called out for playing favorites with Pete, but I think Cam would also be slightly more likely to win the WC (like 52/48 between him and Pete having better odds to win in that situation). We'll see.

Just now, Misirlou said:

After the edit he has gotten so far, I´m surprised they are giving him something like this. He sounded excited talking about the song in his interview.

Yeah, me too. This might be bad news for Anna + Team Kelly.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

It would suck for Pete if he gets stuck in that position and gets chosen over Cam, because he will get a lot of backlash due to knowing Blake. And people on SM love Cam as well.

1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Tuesday night is gonna be the most depressing night for all of idf. 

The meltdowns are actually fun. We haven’t had many for the past few seasonS. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

We just don’t know his history with Pete. Blake might think he owes him somehow. You never know. 

The thing is that, they are not the closest of friends. They haven´t known each other for 25 years, they haven´t seen each other in 25 years. They weren´t in a band even, they just happened to coincide in Nashville while being in writing groups. They probably saw each other as competition back then, honestly.

But yeah, we don´t know the whole thing. Pete does seem to be excited to work with him based on his lives, but we don´t know Blake´s side or what he´s thinking.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

What I´ve gathered so far then:

• Jordan is getting a song right in his wheelhouse and that he has done a hundred times before. Plus, he´s really excited about his instrumentation and he´s doing something that probably hasn´t been done on the show yet (Probably slide guitar)

Now I'm interested. 

Schitts Creek Coffee GIF by CBC

However, I believe doing slide might contribute to getting pitchy, if he's not careful. I mean, if you're singing with rasp to a small crowd in a bar, starts doing slide on a resonator guitar and gets pitchy, whatever.  People will jump and drink either way. Won't even notice. In TV it might get a little too in the nose and cost him some votes. But well, at the end of the day, getting pitchy during lives is a phantom that is probably haunting everyone at this point. 

I said before he was my least favorite this season, but this actually got me excited. I'm flexible with my distaste hahaha. 

Edited by SNI2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The meltdowns are actually fun. We haven’t had many for the past few seasonS. 

i can think of a few contestants people will be pretty upset about

Expect meltdowns if:

- Savanna loses the 4WKO ("there's no way she's going to go home after that")

- Gihanna goes home 

- Ryleigh/Zania goes home or Pia to a lesser extent

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

i can think of a few contestants people will be pretty upset about

Corey and Gihanna come to mind. These two are not a sure bet yet, especially Gihanna. If Jordan gets in the WC and beats one of them who is there with him, there will be meltdowns.

There will also probably be meltdowns if Cam doesn´t get PV, because that would eliminate any chance he has to win. Even more meltdowns if Jordan gets PV (given his apparently great song) and Blake chooses Pete.

Nick saving Andrew or Jose, especially the latter, could cause meltdowns as well, since IDF seems to prefer Rachel over them.

IDF is confident in Zania moving on, even through the save. If that doesn´t happen, buckle up lol.

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

IDF is confident in Zania moving on, even through the save. If that doesn´t happen, buckle up lol.

I could see her being the new Payge, in terms of results... :unsure:

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Me

angry hate GIF

Edited by pauwis