The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, ammonium said:

all depends on song choises and how well they can perform live

I'm counting on all of them (Cam, Jordan and Pete) to do well live due to the fact that they all have experience, and seem like pretty collected while performing. As for song choices, thats on TPTB. We will see who they want to move forward and who will they bus.

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Assuming Pete gets the PV, do you think he could give Jenzie a run for his money ?

Too soon to tell, but...cute kids, beautiful wife, grey beard, friends with Blake. 

He checks a lot of boxes. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Sid Dean said:

This season blinds are way more interesting than last season. 

Episode 2 was the only one that I enjoyed last season.

I also enjoyed Ep3 because of Kelsie, Carter + Desz.
And Ep1 because of Tamara, Ian + Jim (their audition was good), John Holiday, and Marisa...

But yeah Ep2 was amazing- it had Taryn, Cami, Sid, Ryan, Madeline...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

So I’m confused is her name Rio Lana or Rio Doyle? I’m seeing both in the spoilers

Her name is Riolana Doyle lol

but I thought she was being "Rio Lana" on the show? But Someone changed everything to Rio Doyle when I remember it being Rio Lana before.

11 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

So I’m confused is her name Rio Lana or Rio Doyle? I’m seeing both in the spoilers

I don't even know anymore lol. I initially had it as Rio Lana, then I remember seeing Rio Lana Doyle on social media, then a source during KO's corrected me and said she was referred to as Rio Doyle but I don't know which to believe anymore lol.

We'll hopefully find out Monday.

Sorry for the chaos if you're reading this Rio/Riolana/Rio Lana/Rio Doyle/Riolana Doyle/Rio Lana Doyle!

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Apparently so. She was taping 6 though, so we knew a few things could be wrong there :haha:

Yep. If the source confused Sam Smith with a spanish song, Zania perhaps could have sung Old Town Road instead of anything Anita Baker.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 13

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. If the source confused Sam Smith with a spanish song, Zania perhaps could have sung Old Town Road instead of anything Anita Baker.

Perhaps Zania was the one who sang a Spanish song... does Despacito sound right? :haha:

• Haha 3