The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Sorry for the chaos if you're reading this Rio/Riolana/Rio Lana/Rio Doyle/Riolana Doyle/Rio Lana Doyle!

Plot-twist: she decides to go by R.L. Doyle

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Rio's a one chair right? Chances are that they could finish Team Legend with her.

Apparently so. She was taping 6 though, so we knew a few things could be wrong there :haha:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Apparently so. She was taping 6 though, so we knew a few things could be wrong there :haha:

Yep. If the source confused Sam Smith with a spanish song, Zania perhaps could have sung Old Town Road instead of anything Anita Baker.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Haha 13

13 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yep. If the source confused Sam Smith with a spanish song, Zania perhaps could have sung Old Town Road instead of anything Anita Baker.

Perhaps Zania was the one who sang a Spanish song... does Despacito sound right? :haha:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

I’m sorry but I would NOT enjoy a Blake and Cam duet! 😂🤷🏻‍♂️

Honestly, Blake sometimes blends better with his non country contestants in the finale. His duet with Kyla was great and probably my favorite duet of his with a contestant ever.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Things that I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at: this post 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

Kelly/Kenzie; Kelly/Gihanna; Kelly/Corey; & Kelly/Zae...NOW THESE WOULD BE DUETS I WOULD ENJOY 😍 even tho 1/2 are possible.

I have feeling it’s because of mostly Kelly, I can see the love here for her and not much for blake. I think Blake would be fine with Cam, and John legend and Victor would be awesome too!

5 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, Blake sometimes blends better with his non country contestants in the finale. His duet with Kyla was great and probably my favorite duet of his with a contestant ever.

Blake x Toneisha was also great. Song choice is key. "Don't Stop" was the perfect middle ground for them.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Fair. :haha:

Although the Anita Baker tip was from 2 battles sources who said that one of the coaches mentioned she'd sung Anita Baker in the blinds, so at least that much is correct.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Jordan continues his string of enthusiasm for the show with another post and updated IG stories...not about The Voice. I already like this guy lol

It's honestly kind of refreshing to have a contestant on the show that give zero f*cks about it - though there's a chance (a slim one, granted) that may change after his audition actually airs.

• Like 1

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic